Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You

Guys, please put effort into your replies. People have taken time out to make these sets, so at least say what you like, etc. Its just polite.

Sig: 7/10. I do love the images and colours in this one. Really nice work and very romantic.

Avatar: 8/10. Yes it has a higher rank, sorry lol. I do really like this avvie. Its simple, yet its eye catching and lovely.

Avvy: 9.5/10

Absoultly love it, great C4D's used in the background, but alot of open space

Siggy: 10/10

Great C4D usage again, love the picture, and nice stock.

Avatar: 8/10, it's interesting to see an upside-down avatar with a pose that works.

Sig: 8/10, What can I say...? Squall is in an awesome pose in that pic, even sideways. :P

Sig: 10/10, it just looks damn awesome and I don't even like Squall

Avy: 8/10, simply because it's a bit hard at first to tell what it is

Avatar: 8/10. I like the image itself, with the way Eighteen's hair is swirling. The colour is dimmed in a nice way and the outline bold gives it a nice effect.

First Sig: 7/10. How could I not love Aerith ;) The dark rose red background contrasts nicely with her image, although I'm not sure if the blurring outline was done as a purposeful affect or not.

Second Sig: 6/10. It wasn't bad, but the colouring and affect didn't work that well.

Please note that I don't know diddly-squat about using PhotoShop beyond cropping, so I can't fully appreciate the amount of work that probably went into people making their own designs.

Back