Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You

Well, I'll cut out the chat posts and rate the sig of the last rater.

c4d6copyxl4.png

I love the flow of this! The background is super and there's a nice flow to it. The sprite doesn't feel quite right within the smooth background, but it nonetheless works with the flow. It's just a little pixelly, like all sprites. 9/10

The avatar is kinda simple and, while I like that, it feels too simple. Just a cropped image. >.< Dunno how to rate it. If by skill, then 2/10. If by the image and how it's been cropped, then 7.

Btw, about my sig. It looks a little like I've just cropped a picture, but I actually created the background myself. I started off with nothing but the girl... This:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/Yuna-Lenne/Girl.jpg

Avatar: 8/10 - I like the text, and the simplicity.
Sig: 8/10 - I like the sig, but I think it would be better if the light source were placed somewhere else, or eliminated. It kind of distracts you from the text on the left side, which causes the tag to loose a little focus.

I love the flow of this! The background is super and there's a nice flow to it. The sprite doesn't feel quite right within the smooth background, but it nonetheless works with the flow. It's just a little pixelly, like all sprites. 9/10

Heheh, thanks. It was my first attempt at a sprite sig. I was going to blend the sprite with the background with another c4d like a lot of people do in sprite sigs, but I was afraid I'd loose the sprite since I'm kind of mediocre, lol.

The avatar is kinda simple and, while I like that, it feels too simple. Just a cropped image. >.< Dunno how to rate it. If by skill, then 2/10. If by the image and how it's been cropped, then 7.

I actually have a background in it, but it's very subtle. Maybe I should sat the background to improve it.

Last edited:
avi 4/10- i hate donkeys lol

sig 8/10- nice colors and pic

they're not cool when u have one chasin you around the yard!!

fine how bout this reason, it doesnt go with ur sig very well. ive already rated u so dark squall

avi- 9/10 its really cool
sig- 7/10- not feelin the blood

Back