[RP] Dissidia: War of the Dragon

Realisation
Tidus
Kefka's Tower

Tidus had been too pre-occupied with Watching Yuna from his Distance to see Necron appearing, and suddenly he felt himself blasted into the wall by an odd Spell of Sorts. "Argh!...What the!?" He looked around, and he saw the Evil Looking...Creature? Human?...no way that it could be Human. He heard his word's however, as he explained himself as the reason Yuna and her Aeon's were actng odd. "...Why you ...How Dare you! LEave Yuna out of this! You wanna fight!? Then take your fight with m- ARGH!!" Suddenly he felt a Large Chunk of Ice Smashing into the side of his body. He cursed as he saw Yuna's Shiva Aeon continuously Firing Ice Shard's at him.

As the Shard's closed in, Tidus once again had to do some fancy footwork, hoping off of Wall's and ledge's to Dodge. Eventually, He got some Breathing Room. "...MAybe If I can Distract this Guy, He might lose focus on controlling Yuna and her Aeons..." He suddenly pushed off the Wall, Charging toward's NEcron, Brotherhood Raised. "Go Take a Nap! SLICE AND DICE ATTACK!!" Suddenly Tidus became a Blur flying through the Sky, as He attempted to Begin Slicing through NEcron Rapidly.

((holy sweet Jesus sorry if I wern't partaking for a time.

Lost Memories Act I
Planets Core
Cloud

As Clouds sword swayed behind him he did block something. It was like a sensless soldier doing what he needs to and thats defeating people with a good heart.
Although Cloud doesn't reallize it yet but he is a warrior of cosmos. All he needs is to be contacted by someone to know where his goals lye at.
Soon after he won the battle against the hostile life form cloud just sat and layed down thinking on what to do from here.

Looking for Answers
Rydia
Unknown Castle

"Zell Dincht Formerly of Balamb SEED currently of the warriors of Cosmos" said the jolly like guy, rydia through in her head 'well at least he ok now....' after walking in the castle, she heard another voice. "My name is Ramza... Ramza Beoulve" rydia looked around herself as she walked through the door into a tower like building "My name is Rydia, it nice to meet you Zell and Ramza" She continued to look around her as she introduced herself to the two men she was with.

"So what are you two going to do now?" said Razma, she looked at him, and through for her answer then she stood up and said "I'm going to look for answers to why this war started, I want to know what this dragon is up to"

(OCC: let's get this rp going again :D i'm soo sorry for not posting.... been busy with college and setting up a new pc XD)

Back