Sephiroth's Age?

Sephiroth is Lucrecia's biological son so Crescent could be the last name, but I don't the age in Crisis Core his age could be 20 and the he could be in his late 20's.

According to my ORIGINAL instruction booklet i got with the game for PS1, he's apparently 51 and vincent is 67... Thats kinda weird.

According to my ORIGINAL instruction booklet i got with the game for PS1, he's apparently 51 and vincent is 67... Thats kinda weird.

Vincent is in his late 50's.. Around 57 at the time of FF7, though is physically 30 years younger than that.

Sephiroth is about 30 at the time of FF7, having been born at around the same time Vincent was put to sleep.

Hm, apparently, his age should be 25 in Crisis Core, and 30 in the original game. Information taken from the Final Fantasy Wikia. Certainly, it does sound like it is a rather reliable source.

I think he is around 30 because if I remember correctly Hojo experimented on Vincent after he stole Lucrecia from him and Vincent has been in the basement for (I think) 30 years. This is if we assume Hojo and Lucrecia became pregnant with Sephiroth almost immediately, as he was injected with cells whilst in her womb.

well vincent is 60 with the body of a 30 year old... him and sephiroth look around the same age (and they look the same... accidental i think not) so sephiroth is probably inhis late 20's early 30's.

Thought that he was 60 a few years ago because his light grey hair. Just that grey equals old so thought that Sephiroth must of been somewhat in his early 60s..
Though now that is older know now that Sephiroth is way to flexible and young in appearance to be in his 60's..
There would be no way he would last with the battle with Cloud in Advent Children if he was that old.. He would of been the one holding on to his hips and gasping on for air not Cloud..

Reckon that he is really about 30/ 35/ 37 around about there..
Though is really curious about finding out what day his birthday is.. You know who shares the same birthday as the legendary Sephiroth ? It would be cool to know..

Sephiroth is in his mid 30s think it tells you in Crisis Core or in one of the Crisis Core character information manuals, but Turk Vincent must of been in his 20s and he was almost the birth father of Sephiroth and it says in the original VII manual that Vincent is in his 50s, so Sephiroth must be his 30s somewhere..

Back