Smoking Can Kill You

So how about it...?

• Smoker!

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Ewwww!

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • I smoke when I'm loaded (socially, that is).

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Putting something on fire into your mouth? Taking a drag on something that you know will kill you in the long run?

Smoking is a test to prove who are the ignorants in this world, for only an ignorant would shove something so vile into his life.

I don't smoke, and never plan to. I can't stand the smell and it costs money and you get addicted to it. :gasp: Doesn't sound very appealing to me.

Also, my dad's smoked around me for aslong as I can remember, and I've developed breathing difficulties over the past couple of years. I can only assume that the two are related.

I could've sworn I'd asked you when I was looking at hotel prices because smoking and non-smoking rooms were priced differently.

That definately wasn't me you asked :monster:

Although I might not have been a smoker when I joined the forums, so I may have mentioned it somewhere around here at some point come to think of it.......

I'm a part time smoker :monster:

I don't smoke, and never plan to. I can't stand the smell and it costs money and you get addicted to it. :gasp: Doesn't sound very appealing to me.

Also, my dad's smoked around me for aslong as I can remember, and I've developed breathing difficulties over the past couple of years. I can only assume that the two are related.

I have never smoked before. I told myself I never would.

Like Yzma here, my parents (in my case both of them) smoked around me since I was 7. They recently stopped, but I developed breathing diffuculties. I have to take some sort of medicine when it gets too hard.

Second hand smoking is even more damaging than smoking.

I have a lot of family members who smoke. My parents smoke, well my mum still does, my dad stopped years ago. And I have friends who smoke, yet I've never tried it. I just think it's a filthy habit, and I wouldn't want to go around smelling like an ashtray. :|

My mum smokes, but she's stopping, I'm hiding her cigarettes. mwahaha. I hate the fact that Cid smokes too. I never used Dynamite. Besides, everyone should read Quitters Inc. It's about this company that cures tobacco addictions. 98% stop, but all 100% never smoke again. (Gun involved) They also stop weight gain.

I've tried smoking, its nothing great even though it gave me a head rush, but I don't get addicted to it, I stopped without any problems. These days its all down to peer pressure though

That definately wasn't me you asked :monster:

Although I might not have been a smoker when I joined the forums, so I may have mentioned it somewhere around here at some point come to think of it.......

I'm a part time smoker :monster:
Awww don't kind yourself. :wacky: "Just every now and then" is just as bad to me :gasp: If you can hold off until that time, every now and then, why not just hold off some more?

Because the longer I leave it the crankier I get :wacky:

I'm not a heavy smoker I suppose would have been better put, It can take me 2 days to get through 10, I just can't be arsed going through the quitting process of climbing the walls again :wacky:

I think smoking is gross, no offense to smokers! It is understandable how it relieves stress and what not, or something like that. I just think there are better solutions to resolving stress then to smoke. D:

Putting something on fire into your mouth? Taking a drag on something that you know will kill you in the long run?

Smoking is a test to prove who are the ignorants in this world, for only an ignorant would shove something so vile into his life.
I hate self-righteousness.
Firstly they aren't on fire.
Secondly, we all die in the long run.

Second hand smoking is even more damaging than smoking.
It's not, you inhale far less smoke by passively smoking then by smoking. Second hand smoking is just advertised a lot because governments have to seem to want to stop smoking.

I don't smoke and I hope I never develop the habit. There are just way too many dangers as a result of smoking that I don't need to deal with -_-

I've been exposed to a bit of second hand smoke, but nothing that effects me; just makes me cough at the time >_<

My uncle used to smoke, but he stopped a long time ago. I know friends in my classes who smoke, but most of them are just social smokers themselves.

That, and, um, they prefer something else more often than not :P

Last edited:
Most of my mates smoke but I don't see a point in it.
All I know I that smoking relieves stress. Since I usually control my stress through Yoga, I won't need this stupid addict.

Back