Playstation Star Ocean: Till The End of Time

Awuh, this game was so freakin' awesome! I loved it! It was almost as good as the Final Fantasy games.. I liked how at every world the level of technology would change. And the fact that were other worlds, period.

I like this game for an entirly different reason than you guyz. I mean I consider the game really really cheesey. I mena some of the things in this game were just used before in previous RPGs. And Albel was just a loser w/ no purpose whatsoever, Nice character design but the dude was utterly pointless.

The story was original though i don't think any RPG had a story where the characters awknowledge they weren't real xD. But the main thing i like about this game is the power lvling!

I'm at Level 250 right now and Ethereal Blast OWNS ALL!

I loved the game. I beat it, but still haven't finished all of the side quests.

The one downfall I found with it was that about 3/4 of the way through the game I ended up playing as my minor character (I forgot who, it's been awhile since I last played) in a corner, as far away from the battle as physically possible, just healing. And through the rest of the game, and all of the after-game side quests, I have been stuck doing this. I don't know why, but I can't seem to live long enough any other way. The more I played (after game) the more I could have been able to actually battle, but I had gotten so used to just healing that I would forget to, and then the battle would be over. The game was great and all, but sitting in a corner while everyone fights, mostly out of your sight even, gets pretty annoying.

Did anyone else run into this problem? If so, were you able to fix it, and if so, how?

Stuck in a corner healing? Heh, it seems someone was a smidge under-leveled when they tried to take on the later parts of the game, no?

There's an immense amount of training to be done in order to withstand the monsters within the Trial of Tribulations, and Sphere 211. The super bosses within 211 are insane, so training is pretty much a given. You say you were doing this within the story too? Gee. Don't know why you'd be finding it that hard. Galaxy mode shouldn't really hinder anyone's progress within the game at all. (that being the equivalent of 'normal' :p)

Just... try to power-train? Only solution there, really. Make sure your armour and weapons are top notch, too.

The weird thing is that I usually over level myself in all the RPG's I play. Although, with, I believe, 255 possible levels to obtain, I think I'm at level 212 or something. Can't remember exactly, like I said, I haven't played it in awhile.

The weird thing is that I usually over level myself in all the RPG's I play. Although, with, I believe, 255 possible levels to obtain, I think I'm at level 212 or something. Can't remember exactly, like I said, I haven't played it in awhile.

At that level, the majority of the latter part should be easily with-standable.

Most peculiar.

I like this game for an entirly different reason than you guyz. I mean I consider the game really really cheesey. I mena some of the things in this game were just used before in previous RPGs. And Albel was just a loser w/ no purpose whatsoever, Nice character design but the dude was utterly pointless.

The story was original though i don't think any RPG had a story where the characters awknowledge they weren't real xD. But the main thing i like about this game is the power lvling!

I'm at Level 250 right now and Ethereal Blast OWNS ALL!

Um... How about most effective battle character in the game? Once I got to the battle arena, I just grinded Albel's level, so that his weak attack pretty much never missed, equipped an accesory that made it so every attack is only -5% fury... And since you can hit with Albel about 2 times a second, and with an attack power of 9999, you pretty much get the point. His weak attacks did roughly 20,000 damage a hit. Twice a second. You do the math.

now i've never tried that. I didn't get Albel because i had my brother playing it while i was gone and while i was at the Moon Base Part I had the choice of Pepita or Someone else from Elicoor II because i already had Nel which was stupid on my part since Sopia is much better if she's leveled and I wanted to get Albel so bad but he chose to take her with us. So I'm stuck with her since when you beat the game it doesnt' start over which i don't really like. I would love to just start over with the leveled characters and stronger enemies in the story line.

and Saix......your Avatar is creepy....xD

S*** the levels go over 100 :( ugh im only at 25 - 40. im on Disc 1 where you fight that huge Dragon twice,i kick his ass the 1st time but when it comes to the 2nd its horrible.

Though i really like this game,which is very odd because i generally hate Anime/Manga,i hate the Artistic Style of Anime/Manga it just seems so tacky and cheesy but with this game i dont know theres just somthign about it that works,maybe its the mix with ps2 graphics i like,i doubt i would have liked it if it was fully cartoonish like other anime games.i havent played it for a while i should give it another go sometime.

I never finished the game as I really disliked it. I loved Second Story and this was a let down for me, mainly due to the dungeons.

Hey is there a way to start a new game with powered up characters? because everytime i click my Cleared file it'll take me to the last dungeon.

You can't start again with your current stats, no.

However, which "dungeon" do you mean? If you mean Indiginous Space, you can quite easily go back via the large Bunny. If you mean Trial of Tribulations (named otherwise in the US, I believe), then just head for the lifts, and refer to the map. Sphere211... well, there's plenty of teleport platforms which allow you to travel multiple levels up or down.

another question.......how do you get to sphere 211. Because i think that when i went to the 4-D world and it allowed me to go back to anyplace i choose that place where you fought luther. Were you suppose to pick Elicoor at that point?

You can't start again with your current stats, no.

However, which "dungeon" do you mean? If you mean Indiginous Space, you can quite easily go back via the large Bunny. If you mean Trial of Tribulations (named otherwise in the US, I believe), then just head for the lifts, and refer to the map. Sphere211... well, there's plenty of teleport platforms which allow you to travel multiple levels up or down.

Not to mention the the dungeon in the back Lava Cave. You can fight your counterparts there. And once you defeat Sphere 211, You go back to the Lava Cave and fight Fraya, the strongest boss in the game...

another question.......how do you get to sphere 211. Because i think that when i went to the 4-D world and it allowed me to go back to anyplace i choose that place where you fought luther. Were you suppose to pick Elicoor at that point?

It's easy, right outside the mining town on Elicoor, in the left of the open field, there is a Teleport Pad back to the 4-D world. You can go to Sphere 211 from there.

Last edited:
TyphoonThaReapa said:
Not to mention the the dungeon in the back Lava Cave. You can fight your counterparts there. And once you defeat Sphere 211, You go back to the Lava Cave and fight Fraya, the strongest boss in the game...
Ah, yes. I found the combination of Luther and Fayt to be a pestilence. Power and speed... nasty combination.

TyphoonThaReap said:
It's easy, right outside the mining town on Elicoor, in the left of the open field, there is a Teleport Pad back to the 4-D world. You can go to Sphere 211 from there.
It's to the South, if you want specifics. ;p But yes, in order to access this teleport panel, you needed to have teleported there. If you haven't... uh, I forgot the other route. I think there's another one, but honestly, I can't remember (it's been way too long).

WHY! GOD WHY! I've been looking to furthering my leveling development. I'v emade it to level 96 my recent playthrough and nothing to use it on, or anyplace i can figure out to level up quicker. I've just been fighting albel over and over outta boredom.

Yes I've played and beaten that game a long time ago, personally I really enjoyed that game apart from some of the silly graphic's which made me feel like I was playing something that came out of a Pokemon show.The music score in that game is great too, there are a lot of songs that I enjoyed listening too while playing. But as the Author of this thread stated some of the puzzles were ridiculously too hard, there were some that I was stuck on for atleast an hour!:dry:

Oh, and I loved making items and stuff by cooking and inventing new recipe's that was cool.

Ah, yes. I found the combination of Luther and Fayt to be a pestilence. Power and speed... nasty combination.

It's to the South, if you want specifics. ;p But yes, in order to access this teleport panel, you needed to have teleported there. If you haven't... uh, I forgot the other route. I think there's another one, but honestly, I can't remember (it's been way too long).

A'yo, have you fought the combination of Fayt and Sophia? Not as hard as Luther and Fayt, but pretty damn funny...:cool:

Back