Playstation Star Ocean: Till The End of Time

Fighting Albel is hugely rewarding! The Battle Boots you obtain as a reward are amazing to refine into your weapons. Try and get your chain up, because obtaining Double EXP and... (Triple?) Fol makes for one of the best training methods in the game.

Refined Battle Boots (30%) + synthesizing into Ultimate Weapons = <3

A'yo, have you fought the combination of Fayt and Sophia? Not as hard as Luther and Fayt, but pretty damn funny...:cool:

I never actually encountered Sophia. I had Albel, Roger, Fayt. I think Nel might've been in there, but I'm not sure. Fayt kept using Air Raid on me. D'=

Fighting Albel is hugely rewarding! The Battle Boots you obtain as a reward are amazing to refine into your weapons. Try and get your chain up, because obtaining Double EXP and... (Triple?) Fol makes for one of the best training methods in the game.

Refined Battle Boots (30%) + synthesizing into Ultimate Weapons = <3

I never actually encountered Sophia. I had Albel, Roger, Fayt. I think Nel might've been in there, but I'm not sure. Fayt kept using Air Raid on me. D'=

So, you never fought Sophia and Peppeta. That's cool. Your not missing much...:cool:

I hear Sophia wasn't able to have her Symbology cancelled through hitting her. Which would've been poo, considering Meteor is a hefty spell. But yeah, the others were a decent challenge, aside from Albel. He only had 300,000 HP, and hit me for around 200 damage with strong attacks. Considering I was hitting for around 10,000 with weak attacks, and had around 50,000 HP with Fayt alone, he was a doomed boss. ;p

Lenneth and Freya beat all though. Favourite bosses ever.

I hear Sophia wasn't able to have her Symbology cancelled through hitting her. Which would've been poo, considering Meteor is a hefty spell. But yeah, the others were a decent challenge, aside from Albel. He only had 300,000 HP, and hit me for around 200 damage with strong attacks. Considering I was hitting for around 10,000 with weak attacks, and had around 50,000 HP with Fayt alone, he was a doomed boss. ;p

Lenneth and Freya beat all though. Favourite bosses ever.

A'yo, I feel you there son. Lenneth and Freya were big time challenges...:cool:

I feel so left out :(. I think i might just start over on Galaxy difficulty setting just to go to the places you all are talking about. I want Ethereal Blast BACK! only reason why i had a leveled up profile the last time is because my cousin did most of the later parts and i didn't get the story so this will be my 3rd time playing through.....*sigh*

Have you guyz heard about Square re-making Star Ocean 1 and 2 for the PSP! I can't wait. I never played them before and can never find them. I feel like a fake SO fan for not playing them.

Back