Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cait Sith - Courage Boost

• Moogle - Moogle Power

• Magic Pot - Item Mugger

• Total voters
Personally.........Yeah Odin is really cool but my votes still on Phoenix because its really colorful and really useful fire stuff and the part where we automatically get a Phoenix Down on

Yeah, i think Odin is one of the best hands down.
I mean both in the graphics sense and damage sense.
I mean it KO's all enemys right? So far as i know.

Ifrit all the way!

I love the summons CGs. Especially Ifrit's. But then Again, I am probably the Hugest fan of Ifrit. HELLFIRE YEAH! But no the summons are awesome, and crisis core was one of the best.

IFRIT ROCKS!

I'd probably say Bahamut or Ifrit. Why?
How can you guys not see that both of them destroyed the sky lol
Ifrit burned it down and Bahamut made it crack into pieces omfg

I think you can press X to skip the FMVs

bahamut fury:exaflare!! it was the best summon sequence in the whole game to me. just seeing bahamut fly into the air and shoot that blast at my opponents made me feel good inside and helped me beat some of the more stronger foes in the game

There's an optional battle in a mission, you get the Sumon from that, it's pretty darn nifty too , can't remember which one though

Not many seem to really like the Ifriit one <.> but it's my favorite one, he was my favorite even in FF7....The ugly bastard was always so awesome! :gonk:

Cactuer by far. Becuase zack does that amazing dance with the cactuer. If you said best if would obviasly be Odin but you asked favorite not best.

Back