Nintendo Super Smash Brothers Brawl

I saw a preview for it a while ago. I can't wait for. ^_^ I hope the controls wouldn't be too bad. Samus looks hot!

Sonic's in the game now. And I've heard from someone who's a relative of a Sega worker, that Tails is gonna be in it too. Something about a contract deal, but who cares!? Sonic's in Brawl!!

*runs around in octagons, then hits a doorknob*

Guh!...

Brawl is gonna Own! :D
though i don't really agree with Solid snake being a playable character.
the MGS games were fun, but a Stealthy Character in a super smash?

:)

Solid Snake will make an excellent addition, he can finally show how hard he really is by fighting video games elite.

I have been waiting for that game since I bought my Wii on launch day!!! I am SOOOO excited! =))

This and Mario and Sonic at the Oylmpics are the only games on the Wii I'm looking forward to.

has any one seen the video of sonic in brawl ive got it on my pc ill put it on later im on a diffrent pc at the mo. i cant wait 4 this game i want to play as solid snake, link, samus and meganight

they should of had sephiroth in it then it will be amazing even thou it is. like hes special abilty could be turning in to the angel

am I tteh only one who thinsk Dissida will be beter? i dun realy like nintendo that much.

Last edited:
Back