Nintendo Super Smash Brothers Brawl

I'm trying to think of a reason that'd explain why Nintendo wouldn't include Captain Falcon, Luigi or Jigglypuff in the game...

Each of 'em are popular among fans of the series. Ganondorf should also be in the game...for the sole reason that he's Link's nemesis. It'll be a major letdown for me if they're omitted...

Well Captain Olimar from the Pikman games is the latest confirmed character and I think that's all of them now beyond the ones to remain hidden.

I like the addition of Captain Olimar. According to the smashbros site, he requires pikmin in order to perform smash attacks. That sounds like it could be annoying...

Still, I'm glad there's still characters coming out. Hopefully there's more.

...bummer.

According to the official site, the game's been delayed yet again. It's now scheduled to release March 9th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jigglypuff Confirmed

Jigglypuff was confirmed by the VA by Snake on Youtube, I don't feel like looking for it, but if you put in Jigglypuff confirmed you can find the info. there ^_^

Jigglypuff, that thing off Pokemon, I wouldnt of put that in. Captain Olimar however makes a great addition.

Jigglypuff's been in from the beginning, sorta expected it's inclusion since Pikachu is the only Pokemon still confirmed. Still, I want my Mr Game and Watch.

They've made it clear that they'll include only 2-3 guest characters. Sonic and Snake have taken up two of those places so we'll only see one more and it won't be from the Sonic games. Knuckles would have been a cool addition admitedly but I'd prefer to see Megaman or another Capcom character like Jill Valentine which would be awesome if she had a similar move set like in MvC2, summoning a tyrant would be great to see.

But in the end they've put in a shit load into the game and frankly I'm happy enough with what's in there, just need the frigging thing to be released now.

Heyyyy, nifty find! It does look as if Jigglypuff, Ness and Lucario are playable characters. That's good.

I'm pleased with the characters, but I'd STILL like to see Captain Falcon in there. He's such a cool character.

I'm pretty sure Luigi's in Brawl. He's a pretty big Nintendo symbol characters so I should imagine he's in the character roster somewhere.

I'm really looking forward to Brawl. It looks so promising. I can't wait to play it. I'm rather annoyed about the translation times for the European version of the game though. It means the people who live in the UK are going to have to wait until about June/July to play it. Stupid European laws.

I've been waiting for this game to come out for aaaages....
I've been watching the official site for a while now, and some odd people have joined
Olimar and the Pikmin, Pit, Ike... its insane!
but sadly still no wodr of the Cap. Falcon...
its a damn shame too, he was soo awesome in Super Smash Bros. Melee...

I've been waiting for this game to come out for aaaages....
I've been watching the official site for a while now, and some odd people have joined
Olimar and the Pikmin, Pit, Ike... its insane!
but sadly still no wodr of the Cap. Falcon...
its a damn shame too, he was soo awesome in Super Smash Bros. Melee...
I still have hope about been him a secret character (as it was on the original SSB); but it would be a shame if he didn't appear.

I'll have to select Pikachu again :D I love to use it! He's soooo annoying =D

Last edited:
You didn't need to spoiler that, we've already mentioned most of those characters. Lovely intro it has to be said and the inclusion of Marth and Ness is a plus although not who I really want to see. I want to see someone post up somewhere the full roster, I need to know!

Edit: Holy fucking shit, look at below link to see some great stuff. I won't spoil all of it but Captain Falcon, Luigi, Lucario, Ganondorf and Mr Game and Watch confirmed as playable. ^^

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Reaprar/moar-brawl-images-nearly-at-100-folks-spoilurz--67402.phtml

Last edited:
Man, this game just keeps getting better and better with each update!
I can't wait 'till online!

and, since it's so epic,
YOU MUST RECOVER!

eta: I really, really doubt wolf, wind waker link and roy.
And I hate ROB, otherwise, this is shaping up to be a great roster!

Last edited:
You doubted that Wolf and Wind Waker Link were not in the game. I'm here to prove you wrong.

ssbbroster.jpg

This game will be epic.

My bf and I want this game SO bad...I think SSBM was my favorite non-FF game in the world. The bf is getting Brawl and so I'll be playing it when I move up to Toronto with him this summer...I'm eager to play as Zelda, Bowser, and Captain Falcon again.

You doubted that Wolf and Wind Waker Link were not in the game. I'm here to prove you wrong.

ssbbroster.jpg

This game will be epic.
Yep; the final roster has been confirmed. 35 characters; including Wolf and "Toon" Link. Now; i really want to know how many stages are!!

Damn japans! >> The get the game tomorrow!! The rest of us have to wait! :blink:

Back