Nintendo Super Smash Brothers Brawl

But the further away you get, the closer to being off the screen you are to being getting sent flying, so even if it is the case, would it really be beneficial in the end?

On Hard or higher, attacks are strong enough to the point where Tabuu's strongest attack, where it spreads it's wings out, and unleashes those powerful waves of energy from them, surely is one hit KO at that Difficulty level, and I have rarely been able to avoid getting hit by the move at all, but I have done it before, just roll dodging and dodging like crazy, then I just get lucky sometimes... <_<

But I almost always get hit by the move, about 95% of the time or more. >.>

I am the master of Super smash bros brawl I won 100 matches in a row without losing with Zelda. Well now you know Zelda is my character and I am really good with her.

Won 100 matches in a row as Zelda, under what conditions? :P I find that Zelda is a very good character, one of my best, though there are a few characters I am better with, one in particular (Charizard) that is just in it's own league. :lol:

I still only like playing as Lucario in this game. The game is still fun to play and i love all the different things you can do in it. Pokemon Trainer is pretty cool to play as because you can switch to 3 different pokemon. I can never get my enemy flying in the air though unless his hp is like 200% =\. I'm not too good at it but its fun to play against friends on it.

You will get better with practice, this coming from someone that has clocked in over 2000 hours of Power Time between all three Super Smash Bros. games combined, I have practiced a great deal, and it certainly helps me increase my skills hugely, I wasn't that great at first either, but I am a lot better now, so just keep at it. ;)

Charizard can pretty much spike foes sideways with his Fair, and his Dair is probably the best spike in the game, imo. So you can play different ways with that character, and the Up+B special move Fly is quite good for scoring KOs off the top of the screen, if the last hit is landed, the other hits just cause minimal damage, but the last one has good knockback. :)

It is actually surprising that there is skill involved in the game. The control scheme is simple enough that anyone can pick it up... but to truly be good at the game you have to know your character and surroundings really well. I think my favorite attack in the game is tossing things at people. Bombs, barrels, and other high powered weapons work well as projectiles but you chuck enough random crap at people they'll eventually fly skyward.

Reactions: Rey
Especially when it is a Fan you're throwing, they fly straight upwards. :lol:

I enjoy chucking items at opponents too, I am a good sniper with them, though a lot of the time items are turned off, so I rely completely on my skill level with the character I am using.

I'm pretty good at sweet spotting Zelda's attacks, which is a big part of my strategy when using her, it is good to set up to use it to finish off the foe.

When I use Charizard, I am in absolute control, I can have my way with the opponent, I can build up serious damage fast, get quick KOs of the bottom, sides, or top of the stage, and if I need to, I'm decent with evading things like players swinging a hammer chasing me around. :P

Check out Bizkit047 on youtube. He's posting tournament matches of SSBB. The way they play is really scary.

I like using Marth, Ike, Lucario, and Kirby. Kirby is just really fun. I slam down on people and take their powers XD. The rest are when I'm trying to be more competitive. I'm still not that good though.

I never win, I usually go for the button mashing while my brother goes for strategy...as for all the people on Wi-fi xD

But I always have to argue that there IS no strategy...but I always lose at that to :L

I usually play as Falco or Marth, I know they're like spammed but I feel most at ease with them. The only problem is Falco's bad recovery skills xD

Yeah, there's definitely skill involved. Tournament players are always defending and dodging way too much. I doubt they even have any fun playing.

Yay for way too many people using marth! XD

Yea, just because it's a simple control scheme certainly doesn't mean there's no strategy. I really wish I could play more often because I'm fairly good at the game. The only thing that sucks is Nintendo's online policy is basically shit and the online modes are so limited. I'd want them to beef that up for me to really get into it.

Yeah, there's definitely skill involved. Tournament players are always defending and dodging way too much. I doubt they even have any fun playing.

Yay for way too many people using marth! XD

I use Marth occassionally, but I usually use other characters, can't time his sword swipes to hit the foe with the tip of it very well... :/

His side special is cool though, you can be somewhat unpredictable with it. :D

all i have to say is this game disappointed me soo much i almost broke it.... Why dod they have to do that to marth his reach and jump and gawd everything has been reduceddd ..... i was one of the best in melee where im from lol maybe the best never found soem1 who could beat me =)

I don't get why so many people are so disappointed by it...is Marth the only reason you are so disappointed with Super Smash Bros. Brawl? It sounds like that is just about it... XP

I use ike. I may sometimes over use his power, but i do use him well, imo. I kinda play like they do in tourneys. I just dodge and wait for an opening in my opponents moves and strike. If i use sonic, i may run off the level sometimes doing that. I once ran straight through my opponent and died :/

Hhahahaa this game is so fun when playing as Zelda, snake and more. But the lag in this game is really horrible. Why can it not be like mario kart wii or something with no lag. Custom stages can not be used online why? Was this not supposed to be the most awesome fighting game ever? I think there are some that beat it. But it is hands down onwe of the best games ever.

Yeah, it is my favourite video game of all time, so the honest thing for me to do here as a response is agree. XD

But yeah, assuming there will be an SSB4, and that it will have online as well, I hope they put more into the online modes, and do something about all that terrible lag if at all possible. >_<

Back