The Clan Centurio

Choose a Side, Build your destiny

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Winchester

Keeping you alive by killing what's in the Dark...
Veteran
Gil
archknight.gif
Master-Mage.jpg

The Clan Centurio

The Clan Centurio is an organization built to help young warriors decide between the jobs to be taken in the RPG Realm. The Clan Centurio is divided in sections, many Clans can ally themselves under the Flag of Clan Centurio, and many tournaments will be done to prove the supremacy of each clan and their power over the RPG Realm. The current available jobs are:

Mages
Skilled warrior with expertise over arcane lore, magic, enchantments and ancient spells. Magic power surpasses strength.
Subclasses under mages:
-Pure Blood Mage: Relies only on magic, using little to none physical weapons. Master of every spell known and pursuer of a greater power far beyond mortal limits.
-Battle Mage: Expert of every known spell and mostly a spell user, though the Battle Mage is able to wield from light to middle weight weapons.
-Sage: The Ultimate Mage who doesn't stains his hands with the blood spilled by a sword, instead the Sage uses only magic equipping only items that would boost his magical potential beyond his or her limits. Pursuer of wisdom, has great knowledge of the known world. In battle, he or she prefers to overpower his or her opponents with status reduction spells, and is more of a support role in team battles.

Warriors
A great warrior whose strength lies on brute force, and physical attacks. Expert in both attack and defense, has a great wielding ability and has the ability to wear heavy equipment. Strength is greater than Magical Power.
Sub Classes under Warrior:
-Paladin: A fighter of great wisdom and power. Master of both swordsmanship and magic, able to wield any weapon and cast any spell with expertise, mostly Berserk, Cura and Haste. Balance between Strength and Magic can be seen in these warrior. (Job currently unavailable)
-Dragoon: Warriors blessed with the powers of the legendary Dragons. Able to wield the heaviest of weapons and to use the deadliest of magics. His strength and magic are highly balanced, having great stamina and mana.

-Berserker: A warrior whose sword is coated with the blood of his adversaries. Powerful and fearsome. The Berserker specializes in speed and strength while forgoing defense.

-Judge/Sword Master: A warrior spoke mostly in legends, able to wield any weapon with ease and expertise, able to raft anything with his or her bare hands. Has great defense, strength, and relies little on magic, though he or she had mastered support type spells.

-Judge Magister: with the role of guarding the realm and watching over the land of warriors and mages. Has a greater knowledge of all the world and is able to alter the fates of many warriors and mages. Possesses great swordsmanship and magical skills. Leaders of Clan Centurio.*RPG Inferno Moderators*

Class Leaders: The Clan Centurio is were all clans challenge each other. Though the different clans have their own leaders, Class Leaders are the ones leading either Mages or Warriors to Glory. The Judge Magisters will keep a close eye on these leaders.

Leader of Warrior Guild:
Dark Tidus

Leader of Mage Guild: Red Fox

To join, simply have 50 Posts and vote in the Poll if you want to be a mage or a warrior. The Poll will be public so we will see for what you voted for.

Member List
Julius Argexis-Co-Owner
Tielknight-Co-Owner
Koloth-Co-Owner

Warriors:
FFGuy-Paladin
Kit Fisto-Paladin
Koloth-Judge Magister
Necrocloud-Paladin/Dark Dragoon Knight
Julius-Judge Magister
Full Metal Alchemist-Paladin
Dark Tidus-Class Leader-Paladin
D'lain-Berserker
sephirothalpha-Sword Master
Dark Cloud-Berserker

Mages:
Reality.Fantasy-Battle Mage
Red Fox-Sage-Class Leader
Gabranth-Battle Mage
Dominus
Kira Yamato-Battle Mage
SD93981- Junior Mage

Alliances:
-SeeDs
-Million Strong Army (pending confirmation)
-Hedgehogs of Legend (pending confirmation)

Last edited:
Well I am a warrior, but judging by the descriptions I fit the category of paladin better. Seeing as it is currently unavailable I will just stick with warrior.

Hey Julius, when Paladin becomes available can I have my class changed? Since I fit it's role better and such.

Hmm, Isn't Paladin a knight that has holy powers (Cura, Haste, Berserk). Shouldn't it be Spellknight or Warmage instead?

Well, to stick to ff classes it would probably be better to call them a red mage or sorcerer. I personally don't mind, unless you wanna be technical about it these two would fit better.

I would like to join too. I choose warrior, but like ffguy I would like to be changed to paladin if it comes up. I hope that I can still use my enchantment berserk, and if I can still use haste on my self. Oh, not to mention cura, I probably couldn't win that much if I couldn't use cura.

Crap I'm 1/2 and 1/2... I guess I'm more of a warrior but I intend to lean into mage later in the game... o_O Maybe you could make me a Spellsword? I'm not going to vote for now because I'm not sure what exactly I am.

Last edited:
Yeah, it really should be the SeeDs against everybody else in the war, but hey I'm not the one to make the rules. And DT I thought that you didn't like being on a team. And last but not least, yes I cannot wait to dominate the RPG under the command of Julius.

Last edited:
Ill join the clan Julius ^^ please add me as a Warroir.... until the Paladin class comes out. Thanks alot!!
And post count in this thread Necro... thats kinda spaming.

Last edited:
Aw CRAP! I can't decide on what to be, so I'll leave it up to the dedicated public. I want people tell me what I should be, I can't do it for myself and I don't wanna flip a coin... Anyways thanks to whoever helps me out ^^

Ok. im In.
im one of the FEW sages in he RPG.
I NEVER use the attack thing, unless im out of mana, and mana potions.
witch shouldn't happen ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back