The Clan Centurio

Choose a Side, Build your destiny

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a Paladin already. Read the first post of this thread. Paladins are under the Warrior Class and Battle Mages (similar to Paladins) are under the Mage Class.

Yeah NC, maybe we should organize this thing differently.

Oh, he was talking about earlier. He probably didn't look since then.....

I just can't think of anything that would be considered different...... I already thought about spliting it up with paladins, warriors, battle mages, and sages; that doesn't work either.......... I can't think of anything else.....

Last edited:
Yea and the problem of mage vs. warrior doesn't matter because most of the warriors are actually Paladins so I bet if we switched them then we'd have even teams.

We could split them between Kingdoms though. How about creating two kingdoms in the RPG Realm and have them battle over the dominance of our know world. It would be like an FF game.

In FFVIII it was Galbadia against everyone.

In FFX-2 it was the Al-Bed Machina Faction, the Yevonites and the Youth League.

In FFXII it was the Archedian Empire against Rozaria and the alliance between Nabradia and Dalmasca.

It could be a great idea...needs to be worked though...

i am a warrior to the end and could you add the subclass beserker?
a warrior who speciallizes in speed and stringth while forgoing defence.
and julius the kindoms i set them up for the class war on the topic for it inless you want to close that one down and start a new one?

how many people from the warrior class have i not beaten?

I can be a Paladin. I am probably the only one with a Paladin pet. Unfortunately, due to my own logic, my pet cannot cast Berserk and Haste. But it can cast Cura and has a special spell. But I can cast Haste and Berserk on my pet. With Haste and Berserk, it does a lot of damage.

Make the Kingdoms based on the most important towns of each FF...

Esthar in FFVIII

Midgar in FFVII

Alexandria in FFIX

Zanarkand in FFX

Figaro in FFVI

I don't remember the others...

dang it there are too many people with good ideas
hey julius could you lock or delect the class war topic till we get it all decided

a cool little detail
since I am to be the Guild leader for the mages guild.
not guaranteed, but a fairly good chance ^^

And, I am a 3D modeler. I have taken the liberty to make a "Mages Guild" in 3D
Still don't have a name for it yet though.

This will again, have more details, which will be released as the topic is made

the main bases should be the tunnels for each class like the warrior secton for warriors and mage section for mages
and redfox gab is still in the runnings

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed, it seems that the mages are a bit outnumbered.

Oh and I came up with some guidelines we could use for Clan War tournaments. I've got to think them and work on them though, so I might have them ready for tomorrow or Monday.

the main bases should be the tunnels for each class like the warrior secton for warriors and mage section for mages
and redfox gab is still in the runnings

tis is true.
though, I'm still in the lead.

if he wins, So be it. I will still make the 3D Guild area
since it is more or less finished anyway ^^

hey julius you got to get the votes from the people in the survivor thingy and i know gab would vote himself and so would landon.
as for bases of operation you could create secret tunnles that you can only go through if you have a special item in the rpginfurno and the item can only be aquired by someone inside the area.

Perhaps we should do a second vote.
with the people from the Survivor.

if so. it should be reset.
Also, I find the fact that you can vote for yourself, to be rather stupid.
but this is me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back