The Clan Centurio

Choose a Side, Build your destiny

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, glad to have a new sage around. By the way guys, I am taking care of the voting to decide the leaders of the Warrior Guild and Mage Guild. Participants should specific to which position the wish to apply as soon as possible.

Right now FFGuy and Red Fox are participating.

Aye, glad to have a new sage around. By the way guys, I am taking care of the voting to decide the leaders of the Warrior Guild and Mage Guild. Participants should specific to which position the wish to apply as soon as possible.

Right now FFGuy and Red Fox are participating.

Participating in running for Guild leaders? I wanna be in the running too, if that's what you're talking about! :hiya:

Well then.
the ONLY Mages on here. The 2 of us.
one of us will make the new guild leader I guess.

though, to boot you a little.
note, you are a battle mage. since you use weapons.
Im the only sage ^^
HOWEVER, I will still be glad to be one under you.
as in, of you become the leader.

Hope more Mages join.
if not. lets see how power full we can get. since we have to be a force to be reckoned with ^^

i shall join the warriers as a paladin if posible. and i will also run for leader of the warriers if that is possible as well

Last edited:
Ok, just to make it official.
I am also running for the leader of the Mages Guild

though, to boot you a little.
note, you are a battle mage. since you use weapons.
Im the only sage ^^
HOWEVER, I will still be glad to be one under you.
as in, of you become the leader.

No I'm not. I don't attack with my weapons at all. They're just there for show. ;]

exactly.
thus, a battle mage ^^

but it is ok.
I wont ignore you for that ^^

you're a mage now. that is the important thing,
the Only thin I stated is that you're not a Sage, it seems that I am the only, or one of the few that are that

I have decided that I'm going to be a Paladin. I would also like for Julius to actually put me on the list if he doesn't mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back