The FFF dating service! ^_^

this is just the saddest thread i have ever seen. seriously, can you guys find nothing els to talk about and post pictures about?

Lets all discuss the weather insted. It's another shitty day, pissing down as usual and I have given up hope of seeing any kind of sunshine *yawn*

If you don't like it, post somewhere else :stare:

Or is someone twisting your arm? No? Ok then

It rained in Manchester? Was there this morning and it was ok. But Im in Bury now and its quite nice lol!

for the love of god, don't ask. my friend's older sister is getting married, and the guy showed us some creepy things. now i have nightmares about that and gears of war. gears of war is worth the nightmares. what that guy showed us wasn't.

EDIT: i got ninjaed. shit

weather is hot where i live. i live in a desert though

for the love of god, don't ask. my friend's older sister is getting married, and the guy showed us some creepy things. now i have nightmares about that and gears of war. gears of war is worth the nightmares. what that guy showed us wasn't.

Eh, ok then. But yeah as it was said, if you dont like then really dont come near the thread. Its the spam thread, so anything gets thrown in.

It rained in Manchester? Was there this morning and it was ok. But Im in Bury now and its quite nice lol!

It's that awful drizzly stufff that gets you soaking et before you even notice and I well need to go to the shop, sodding nicotine addiction, Im feeling well cranky *cries* :gasp:

Oh you poor bugger! I must have missed it, thank god. Got soaked other night, took 2 days for my coat to dry!

All it does is rain, it stinks :gasp:

And becuse Im cranky I also want chocolate, so the diet is well going out the window today :gasp:

If you don't like what you see then go elsewhere, theres no need to go saying negative things, its a spamming thread so we can have a bit of fun, Jeez :mad:

Back