The most embarrassing CD in your collection

My Music collection is built up of mostly music like Good charlotte, Blink 182, Elliot minor but there is one exception to this list it is a CD i didn't buy or Download, it is one i stole from my own mother...it is Pavarotti in concert

Artist: Why?
Album: Oaklandazulasylum

Got this CD, given to me by a friend.
And it's the worst CD's i've ever heard, there's not a single good song on it.
I can't believe people actually listen to this kind of stuff...

Album: Nody x'D

How I have it?
Three friends of mine gave me fir birth present. Hilirious.

Why didn't you break it when you first saw it?
The cape says: "Horror movie". And I love Horror movies. Imagine my unsatisfaction when a saw what was inside of the damn cd.... <.<

Kindda funny uh?
Not really x'D.

Cya***

I can't say I'm embarrassed by them seeing as I'm not embarrassed by any of the music I listen to. However! Whenever my friends see my CD collection they laugh at my Pokemon, Savage Garden & The Calling CDs. :3

a daddy yankee cd. I DID NOT BUY IT. my sister bought for me so she could laugh at the face i made when she gave it to me. imo reggeaton is SO lame. funny thing is that cd still isnt even opened yet.

Last edited:
:ffs: Backstreet's Back - The Backstreet Boys
I was young and ignorant ( I think it was my first CD actually)
I don't actually keep this CD with the rest of my collection but yeah its somewhere, hidden from the cruel judging eyes of society.

William Hung: Inspiration
inspiration.jpg

But, I'm really not too embarrassed by it, it was worth every penny. XD!

Last edited:
Ive got all 3 Avril albums and DONT CARE lol! I love that bitch. Im going to buy Miley's album soon, but I guess that may be it as the rest is rock lol.

Embarassed over? I wouldn't say I'm embarassed over any of my music XD; But I probably get teased the most for my Avril Lavigne or Britney Spears albums, which apparently just further my gay image :/ Most of my friend are constantly poking fun at me about them, but oh well, I think they kickass <3

well if I had to choose an embarrassing album I guess it would be Gavin Degraw Chariot....but I like it so...whatever lol

Probably Britney Spears' Greatest Hits? Perhaps that, but I love my entire CD collection on the contrary.

Son of Dork - Welcome to Loserville

i cant believe i used to like them

99786.jpg

Happy Nation by Ace of Base is definitely a top contender. You might know it by the United States version called The Sign. What a brilliant album!

Last edited:
Jonas Brothers....I know I know..i'm not gay. It's actually my little sisters' CD but i listen to it..lol. Burnin' Up is just too catchy *ashamed*

Back