The most embarrassing CD in your collection

I'm not embarassed by my music either but I guess you'd consider Hanson, S Club 7, Westlife, a mockery of musical manhood on a guy's iPod. xD

According to my friend, Wiznos, my most embarrassing CD on my ipod is "All The Way Up - Single" by Emily Osment

e80deb6709a0c9b264004110.L.jpg

Thread over. Go home everybody. Nothing more to be seen here.

:p

Bleach beat collection- yachiru funny days

i like it but if i would listen to it in front of other people they will be like "wtf baby music?", so i prefer to listen to it when no one is around. I wanna know if people in japan listen to it in public,would they say the same thing? but the song feels childish.

Most would consider my Pokemon: 2BA Master soundtrack to be the most embarrassing, but personally, I am not truly embarrassed by what I listen to. I may be a man with a deep voice, but as a musician, I listen to, play, and sing anything that suits my fancy. Don't be surprised if you see me singing t.A.T.u. songs at full volume with a girly voice. I can hit those notes, too, though I sound better singing Love Me Dead by Ludo or Bad Things by Jace Everitt.

I take it back, mine's Angel's & Airwaves debut album. That album sucks. Like only one good song on the entire album. I was so hyped for it and then it just totally flopped. So I am embarrassed to have it.

I have alternative and rock CDs and stuff, and then, somewhere smack in the middle, there's a Hillary Duff CD. I found it and I was like, "Holy crap." :gonk: Ouch. I got then when I was a really little kid, why do I still have it? I shove it and hide it somewhere all the way in the back of my shelf, so embarrassing -_-

Three Words. Minutes To Midnight. :/

Linkin Park is SO not embarrassing. -__- Neither is Avril's music, cept for the last album. :wacky:

--

I'm not embarassed by my music

Me too. :monster: Because I loved them then, so I really couldn't give a rats ass for if it's 'accepted' or not. Don't judge me. :mokken: However, calling some...

It'll have to be the having all the Spice Girl CD's. :wacky: I loved them, still like to listen to it every now and then. :griin: Even though I'm a big rock fan now.

5ive, just a single, like Fussili mentioned, get on uppp when you're down. :rofl:

Uhm... what else... I'm sure there was that one backstreet boy single in there somewhere. I Want It That Way.

Yeaaaaaaaaah... :ffs: Hey, it's catchy songs.

Backstreet Boys are awesome. D=<

Mine would probly be... Froggy Mix. I bought it solely for the No Nagging song which was promo'd in Cardcaptors. >_>

^_^ my most embarassing? La Roux CD... I bought it because I was trying to get the song "In For The Kill" which I though the REMIXED version was the origional. As soon as I heard the origional version of that song I gave the CD to my mom as a gift XD

Kenny Chesney - I can't remember which one, as I do not listen to it. But there you go.. No shoes, No shirts, No Pants, No Boxers, No problems..

Battlestar Galactica OST

While I love the shit out of the soundtrack, others have found it something to laugh at. Yes, I'm a fucking nerd, and I enjoy it. I, unlike most people I know, listen to good music. They should find what they listen to embarrassing. For example, anyone with a Lady Gaga album should be ashamed. :elmo:

Also, so should anyone that says "music is life". No, it isn't, and odds are you have a shit taste in music. Everytime I hear or see that line I facepalm. It's fucking stupid. :mokken:

i don't have that many cds, but I know i used to have a BSBs cd when I was a kid, so that one. :monster:

I don't even know it's official name, but it's a REALLY tacky 6-CD collection of "Happy Hardcore" music, which is basically dance/DnB music done really bad, why do I have it? I have no idea....

Well this topic seems relevant to me so I think this is where I'll post first.

The very first album that I have legally purchased was Fall Out Boy. Because in my wonderful opinion that these guys suck, I choose to never buy another album unless I know for SURE that the album actually has stuff that I LIKE.

Sorry... but I don't do legal. (I'm also avoiding the schools web filter to type this). :wacky:

Back