The most hated Fiends/Bosses

Casanova

I'm nothing but a beast
Veteran
Gil
Whilst reading through the threads I noticed alot of people had some rather controversial opinions on certain Fiends/Bosses so here's your chance to really get your point across and tell the people...What Fiend/Boss did you find the most annoying?

i found dark yojimbo the most annoying boss and malboro as the most annoying fiend although when you got maxed out stats not many of the fiends are annoying

The Grand Malboros! Although I hate Malboros in general.

And the King Behemoth. At the end of every battle he would do that meteor attack and kill everyone except for Auron. And I needed Tidus and Yuna to level up. So when I was getting close to beating it I would bring in Rikku and Wakka and use them as human shields.

I found Seymore up in that Snowy place to be a bit annoying but that is because I started out with a very bad team and he killed them right away and I hadn't saved for a long time.

does the bosses count? in that case, ALL THE DARK AEONS, but i love fighting in zanarkand, the enemies are so ..sad, you know whyyyyyyy must you die, oh lord noooooo i cried the first time I wnet to zanarkand and the saxo-song start and tidus' diappointed face.... :(

MARLBORO! Marlboro, marlboro, marlboro!!!
I think I've only beat ONE of them in the 100+ hours that I've been playing the game!!!

haha lol just have first strike on and its easy (and have a ribbon)

Another vote for the malboro , its just pure evil, them and evil eyes bad experiance with 1 of them,I just bought lulu a fatal cait saith (deathtouch) and was traveling up the mihen high road and she got confused by an evil eye and wiped out my party in 3 goes needless to say i wasnt a happy bunny with the game for a few days.

hmmm malbaro was easy, i got ribbion, lets see, sphere morph or that monster that looks like evrae at the monster arena... wait nearly every monster at the monster arena that is from the original quests

as well as Dark Magus sisters and Dark yojimbo, but i haven't fought penence yet, so i don't know about him

well hes harder but hes not annoying like marlboros and dark yojimbo

Another vote for the malboro , its just pure evil, them and evil eyes bad experiance with 1 of them,I just bought lulu a fatal cait saith (deathtouch) and was traveling up the mihen high road and she got confused by an evil eye and wiped out my party in 3 goes needless to say i wasnt a happy bunny with the game for a few days.

The same thing happened to me on Cid's Airship once all of my party were Confused by 2 Evil Eye thingys they wiped each other out...Okay then so what about everybody's most hated Status Ailment?

If it was just one status ailment it wouldnt be that bad. But marlboros cast like 4 at the same time. O_O

I hate confuse the most. >_<

If it was just one status ailment it wouldnt be that bad. But marlboros cast like 4 at the same time. O_O

I hate confuse the most. >_<

Well what about Al Bhed Potions? they cure 3 Ailments and give 1000 HP on the whole party, surely they would help.

YES I love al bhed potions! ^_^
They come in so handy!

I don't think the game is that hard in general, not until the Dark Aeons or if you want to do the Monster Arena.

well there is the old few that are hard like yunalesca and seymour flux

nope its the one in the mountains
his total annihilation is really annoying

Back