The most hated Fiends/Bosses

Uck Yunalesca killed me like 5 times the first time I played. lol.

I believe so.
One of her powerful attacks.
Omg. I havent fought her in like 5 years though! O_O

Mega death was a serious pain. The first time you play through the game and face yunalesca shes really hard and unpredictible. i remember going into that fight totaly unprepared and getting ass whooped by the zombie effects and as soon as i cured ,that mega death. The good thing is that fighting her is a highlight of the game

Dang, Yunalesca put up a really good challenge...like almost as good as Ultimecia challenge. ^_^

I've never had that much trouble with Yunalesca, I think 3 tries was the longest it took me to beat her because she's so unpredictable I couldn't figure out an attack pattern to use.

Ggrd I know, I know.
The zombie status was easy to deal with, but her attacks came randomly.

Yeah but Zombie is a good thing at the last boss fight because if you inflict Zombie on Yu Yevon and use a Phoenix Down on him he dies instantly.

Omfg that pissed me of SO bad.
Yu Yevon is capable of dying in one strike?

Ommgg that ruined it for me. lol.

I know but seeing as you can't die in the fight because The Fayth just restore you it's not that bad.

That must have been the worst fight in the history of FF. lol.

I don't know because I've never actually fought him I just take the easy option, he might have some really good attacks.

Idk he's easy to kill without zombifying him.
In fact next time I fight him I think I might cast shell and protect on him to make it more of a challenge. O_O

Maybe the game was ruined by this pathetic excuse for a Final Boss? The worst in FF History?

it dosnt have any attacks apart from curaga
if you max your stats you can kill it in 1 hit with attack lol

Maybe, and the final dungeon wasn't all too exciting.
FFVIII had a really great final dungeon.

Back