The most hated Fiends/Bosses

yeah ultimecias castle was huge and i liked the music for it
and it had loads of bosses

It was huge, it had great music, and it was full of mind boggling puzzles!!
I LOVED it!
It gets first place in my book! ^_^

Dark Yojimbo...damn him.

Also i hated the Malabros and also the Lord Ochu's on that road by the moonflow. They poisoned everyone! grr

i thought they were easy cause they dont attack you first like marlboro

Yeah but I think Malboros are easy with an Aeon that can cure itself with it's own Element like Ifrit and Ixion...not Shiva because Ice type attacks don't effect Malboros, even her Overdrive will do 0 damage.

You'll be lucky if marlboro doesn't hit one of your allies with all three status ailments...that's your only chance to bring yuna in to summon. O_O

I suppose but I've only encountered 1 so far and I'm at Mt. Gagazet...is that lucky?

hmm the main ones are in omega dundgeon which always hit your party with bad breath before you attack (unless you have first strike)

Only encountered 1 marlboro?
You musn't have been to Omega dungeon yet.
You fight them like once every two or three battles...

I'll tell you who my most hated boss is !! That bloody Yunalesca :( ... I managed to get her in the 3rd and final stage down to 10,000 HP and was going to kick her ass with Bahamut, but made a mistake and clicked "x" on attack, and not summon .... then the cowbag Mega-Death'd my ass and GAME OVER !!! :( I was doing sooooo well too !!!

What does mega death do?
God I sound like a noob. =x
But I haven't fought yunalesca in over three years. o_O

instantly kill all your party unless your in zombie mode
i never actually had problems with her
i had problems with boss that did high damage since i had low hp at yunalesca i had 2500 hp with my best

Yep kills you instantly , shes a cow ! Im gonna go sort her out again later ... have to go out for a bit first, but my aeons are ready to rumble now !! Shiva was good though, she managed to get off 4 overdrives before she was killed

i never used aeons for the main storyline cause i didnt upgrade my yuna until after seymour omnis
so i used my main 3 characters ^_^

You know who killed me over and over again?
The gatekeeper at Mt Gagazet.
Oh God...that fight took forever.

Aeons are very helpful though especiall Ifrit, Shiva and Ixion because they can cure themselves with their own Element.

You know who killed me over and over again?
The gatekeeper at Mt Gagazet.
Oh God...that fight took forever.

If I'm honest...which I am ^_^ I beat Defender X last night and he only managed to kill 2 of my Aeons AND I Overkilled him ^_^

Last edited:
man maybe i shoulda used aeon for the main storyline (of couse they are maxed out now)

Back