The most hated Fiends/Bosses

I couldn't believe it though because the first time that I ever fought Defender X I think it took me about 5 tries to beat him :P But yeah Aeons are really useful in the story.

its impossible to die if you have the ability that make opponents attack that person who used the attack
because he'll keep halving your hp

I'm just about to get Yojimbo, I was dissapointed with him the first time though because I thought that you could control him like the other Aeons...how wrong I was.

Defender X: my first time fighting him really underleveled....:mad:
Yunalesca: Yet again underleved the zombie thing i never had a problem with
The omega Dungeon i just hated traveling there to lvl up but it was fun in the end:P

once you get high stats it easy :)
i remember now ^_^ the ability was called provoke ad as long as you have that you are invincible ^_^

Well Im gonna try Yunalesca again in a min, wish me luck, Ive remembered I have to stay undead to not get dead without getting dead, or something :s .. and the summons arent getting unleashed until last minute this time!!!

yeah if your tidus used provoke on defender x then he will only use stone punch on tidus which ALWAYS halfs his hp
so if you keep using it whilst attacking with the others then youll win :)

The problem with this game is most of the hardest bosses always have a strategy that you can use against them which makes them easier than some of the Fiends.

I beat him in 3 attacks he was easy, Seymour Flux was harder but he still wasn't too hard, all he managed to do was Banish 3 of my Aeons and kill 2 of my characters...I'm beggining to wonder how I had trouble with this game the first time around.

evrae was the first boss which killed my entire party and it was my first Game-over screen! lol...I had to go read some tips to defeat him.

I'm playing through again and I haven't had any major trouble with anything at the moment, I've had 1 Game Over and I've beaten every Boss on the first try but I've still got Yunalesca to fight yet...

Ugh, Marlboro! Their stupid breath attacks stinks! Like, literally...it even kills my characters! Especially the one in VIII. Boy oh boy oh boy, do I hate those creatures! Definitely not the coolest.

Other than that, the fiends/bosses in FFX were pretty easy for me.

Malbaro, Dark Anima And Nemesis. They Are The Only Fiends/Bosses I Turned My PS2 Off For Dieing At The Hands Of... Oh Eye In The Case Of Anime ^_^

I beat him in 3 attacks he was easy, Seymour Flux was harder but he still wasn't too hard, all he managed to do was Banish 3 of my Aeons and kill 2 of my characters...I'm beggining to wonder how I had trouble with this game the first time around.

None Of My Char's Got Hurt By Him, I Used All My Aeon's Overdrives On Him, I "Wasted" Them All Because I Knew There Was A Save Sphere After Him. (Thanks To My Cousin For The Tip!) LOL

Last edited:
i hate yu yevon. he is pathetic. u kant die, n if u use zombie attack on him then he will just kill himself. he is the final boss in the game n he was useless

That big dragon boss right before the party reaches Zanarkand.. my first time playing it took me like 5 trys.. forgot his name though

Back