The most hated Fiends/Bosses

the most annoying fiends were the elemental fiends because i never have lulu or kimahri in my party

Why? Lulu rules :P and Kimahri gets better when you put him on Auron's Grid and equip him with Dragoon Lance. All of the Dark Aeons are hard and annoying apart from Valefor, he's pretty easy if you've completed enough of the Sphere Grid

Yeah, Dark Shiva was way too fast :huh: I keep trying to get Yojimbo to use Zanmato on her but every time I summon him, he uses Wakazashi automatically and get's pwned for it >_<

for an annoying monster ill say malboro because of its bad breath move where it poison, confuse, and darkens ur character and somethimes berserks them which most of the time leads to your own death.

and most hated boss was probly yunalesca just because shes like 3 bosses in a row without giving u time to heal or save

Yunalesca was pretty easy for me because I completed quite alot of the Sphere Grid with Yuna so all my Aeons were pretty tough

Seymour was the most annoying thing ever. You had to fight that thing all the time as a boss.

"What? No not Skinner from the simpsons, the one from ffx"

Well, so far, I'd say Seymour Flux has been the worst boss, but I beat him on my second try, with the help of Aeons of course. I still haven't fought the rest of the bosses, but I don't think they'll be too hard. After I defeat Yunalesca, I'm going on a mission to max out all the stats of all my characters, and to do all of the other sidequests. As for my most hated fiend, it's definitely the Malboro. One of the few occasions in which I got a game over was in an encounter with a Malboro. He inflicted every possible status ailment on all three of my characters (except confuse on Auron). Yuna and Tidus kept beating the hell out of each other, while Auron attacked the Malboro, but the poor guy missed every time. Between poison and attacking each other, I saw the game over screen pretty soon. From that moment on I swore I would only use aeons to fight the Malboro. What I do when I encounter one is to summon Valefor, and since he's pretty fast he can get quite a few hits in a row before getting killed. After that I just have Auron (my strongest fighter) deal the finishing blow.

Seems most people hate Malboro.

The most annoying fiends for me was, of course, Malboro, and Bombs. I just hate when they explode. Of course, I could kill them in one hit now.

Apart from Marlboro, it'd have to Tonberry.
It's a bit too overpowered with the one hit kill thing. Plus everyone's grudge is really annoying.
But of course, if you're really really prepared to fight such a fiend, then it would be a breeze.
FFVIII Tonberry was pretty easy though.

For other X creations, it would be that worm thing in the desert. It has ridiculous amounts of HP when you first fight one, even though it can be pretty weak in later times, obviously.

Behemoth can also be pretty annoying especially after you defeat one, and you have a depleted HP ---- here come's meteor, and you die.
Happened to me loads of times, unfortunately. :|

Death to Tonberry! Might as well take Malboro down at the same time.

Reasons to hate tonberry:

• Everyone's grudge
  • The slowness of it, still manages to withstand loads of damage
  • Stupid one-hit kill, grrrrrr!
  • The noise...
Reasons to hate Malboro:

• It's the ugliest thing ever
  • Bad breath is so frustrating, I've nearly cried XD
  • In every FF they're in, they have the ability to cause 3+ status effects at a time!

i really dont like fighting the dark aeons they were too hard first time i got killed in a few rounds but they are a challenge worth fighting

More people here own the European version then the US version, cuz everyone is talkin about the damn "dark aeons."

I never had problems with many random battle fiends but Yunalesca is always a hard boss battle for me. With her zombie attack and her poison. It's a nessicary headache.

i really dont like fighting the dark aeons they were too hard first time i got killed in a few rounds but they are a challenge worth fighting

Yeah, they are deffinately a challenge and well worth fighting, Dark Valefor is most deffinately the easiest of the Dark Aeons, you can beat him if you have completed enough of the Sphere Grid but Dark Yojimbo just takes the mick...I mean 5 times! ugh...

OFF TOPIC: 600th Post, WOO! :P

I really do not like Malboros. They were easy to kill in the other games except for FFVIII (the worst ones ever) and FFX. Not only the bad breath makes you cry, it's their look and the creepy sounds. In FFX the Grand Malboros were the worst. Ughhhh!!!!!!! I hate bad breath. The Final Fantasy VII Malboros make me jump from my seat when I hear them. ;_;

I also hated the boss before Yunalesca.

Last edited:
Back