Fan Fiction The SeeDs

Nothing much, just looking for someone who is willing to have a one on one with me in the RPG, How bout it DC fancy a challenge

awww, just cos i have high eva don't mean you will always miss, i fought both Squall 077 and Desert tiger with my eva at this level and they were hitting me .

but it's okay, i kinda feel honoured that you fear a fight with me as you must accept my superiority

Its not superiority he's scared of its how he wont be able to hit you easly without spells or help and with your streangth you would be a bit much even for him.

it doesn't matter now, i just saw the time and noticed i gunna be late for a date with my Girlfriend...she gunna fuck me up. she is the answer to the question 'what does Majin Vegeta fear most?' yea thats right, you guys can only kill me once before i learn my lesson grow stronger and slay you all, she can kill me multiple times

Hahaha, the fear is great indeed. And wb Zeria :D

Also, when your next on I'll have a round against you Gabs for old time's sake. :)

Well the only thing I fear is a sinario when I would half to give up my own life or my girlfriend wont live to take another breath.

That is what drives me to become stronger since there are those who have already tried to kill her to get rid of me.

Now you are Mr.Evil, and k then Majin I accept your challenge :stare:, where to meet?

Alright FFGuy, let's have a friendly. And after that, Desert, you want a friendly battle?

Since I am planning to take on Vegeta someday soon for a second time I intend to beat him when the next battle happens.

But in the mean time I am willing to face Gabranth once to see if I can win againced another player.

So its time to battle.

Yes! For Geometry, we had to design a city and scale it down with certain measurements, then built it and present it. Naturally, my group chose me to speak for us XD So we got an amazing grade. :P My buildings were so kuL! I even had a coffin shaped building...and I dedicated the cone shaped one to Julius XD I called it the Silverwing Mythology Center. :P I'd take pics and show you, but the teacher liked it so much, he kept ours as an example for next year's students :P maybe I'll go in next year and get pics for you XD

Good thing to hear xD, I think my exams went well so far except for the Binary System and the Algorithms >_<

Back