The Shout Box

I wasn't insultin u I was insultin DB

I'm always gay whenever I see threads such as this one. HAHAHA!
Here's the prove!! Why don't u make me an admin then?
BTW we can make Double posts, right?

Last edited:
hi! well i like this idea although it wont b as fast as shout box =/
hey im lvl 17 and north road doesnt do like anything for me now so wat should i do? i don think that i can go to airensfield yet

and y u can't?, and at least we can spam here ^^ and the mod can see every post bcoz it won't reset and see who has been flaming them

Last edited:
Why... Is spamming so great? Don't say anything, Aerosol. I've gained a new view on how much of an ass I was being. Shoulda banned me earlier. Now I feel bad.T_T But seriously, spam is stupid. Unless it's make a lie about the previous poster.^_^ I loved that thread. But I don't want to make it and have it closed because people are flamming in it like me in my past forum life. I know! New Shoutbox thread topic!
Make an outrageous lie about the previous poster! XD

Rules are:
Don't offend anyone. I don't want this thread to be closed. If you make a racist remark, I'm sure you'll be "taken care of". Make it funny, it can be jokingly offensive. Please, play nice! You can throw anything at me though. Just be CAREFUL with what you say. Think before you post.

It's such a shame we don't have the normal shoutbox. No need to reload the page...

The shoutbox sucked.

You know, I feel so much cooler when I see your avatar, then I see mine.

I'm bored...

I'm new to this spam area and have some questions. What's the point of it again? Any length of a post requirement in this...thing?

Back