The Souls Requiem-Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want one with the characters . Dorothy Wayneright and Big o
with a grayish white background and dorothy should be the main piece that stands out with big o fading into the background

sorry davvy screw the big o request i would like instead this pics on a white background with the pic w/ white background faded next to a moon and the one with the black background on the opposite side as a solid non transperent or faded piece .... which moon you choose is fine oh yes add my user name somewhere thx davvy soorry to every1 for the confusion my apologuies
Type: signature
Theme: grayish white with the moon
Text: moonlight assassin
Size: 283* 400 ???
Emotion:hrmmm what??
Bleh: shes from tenchu assassin series

[URL="http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:eek:8G3g-5Zc2OIeM:http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/images.gamezone.com/screens/22/6/59/s22659_xb_21.jpg"]
[URL="http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nightskyinfo.com/sky_highlights/hunters_moon/full_moon_small.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.nightskyinfo.com/sky_highlights/hunters_moon/&usg=__UgPI7c7Xiy_TwSUZtYtXWopp_AM=&h=320&w=320&sz=21&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=UGWVmDiSEsXuqM:&tbnh=118&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfull%2Bmoon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us"]

Last edited:
OK In order for me to do as requested for a sig you must follow whats requested of you... PLEASE USE THE FORM PROVIDED TO YOU WHICH IS IN THE FIRST POST. I provide this cuz inorder for me to do my work i need info so i can find images that i can use... so please edit your post in the correct format or your request will be denied. also put the names of the characters and what they are from.

Thx
Davy Jones,
CEO of the Souls Requiem

I feel I need a new sig/avy again, I'm looking for something a little different this time.

Type: Signature/Avatar Set.
Theme: Darkness.
Text: Blue Wolf.
Size: Large.
Emotion: Look at image below and figure it out... XD
Bleh: Don't spill anything on the computer while you're working on this (J/k). :lol:

I would like for the following image to be used to make these:

Shiny_Blue_angry_wolf_by_TheTyro.jpg

Good luck with this. Oh, and don't cut out anymore of the wolf than is necessary, it looks cool from the tip of it's snout to the tip of it's tail. :P

Type: Signature/Avatar Set.
Theme: hope

Text: embrace your dreams
Size: Large.
Emotion: unsure

Bleh: i want the avatar to just say "exile" in red

pic for avatar:
ZackHairBuster.jpg

and for the signature i want this:
zack.jpg

this may need resizing... but i dont know how

please and thank you very much

KK ill get your guys request done asap..... Sorry if there is any delay.... as school has started and homework is bleh

SSBMAster

Bluewolf-1.png

Bluewolf.png

Exile.....
Ok if you want a different sig i dnt mind the image you provided was poor quality and a tad difficult to work with but I think i did a good job....

exile-1.png

Exile.png

Thanks for Requesting

Now:eek:uttahere:

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the sig and avatar, they are perfect. :P I can't change name until late this month though, so I'll have to wait a little over a week to start using them. >.>

they are great, but if you think you could find, or have in your arsenal, a better image for the signature, that goes with the avatar then by all means go ahead, if you have time that is

HAHA Thats more like it.... *reaches into bag of tricks..* wait for it wait for it

.............*waves hands mystically* BAM!!!!!

????
Nothing......

hmmm.... I guess ill do it the old way...... brb

*appears*
*waves hands Mystically*
BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exile2.png

exile-2.png

Nice work i must say.....If you dont like something i can edit it... haha .psd is lovely.....

Last edited:
Would someone be willing to make me a sig, with Noctis and Lightning from FFXIII and also Rikku FFX-2 and Auron in the same one please? Just leave it without any word's on it too. If you do it would be very appreciated.

FINALLY Some Different characters.... I have a great rikku render too...... Of course ill do it.... would you like an avitar also??? i noticed you are lacking... if some pick one of those four characters you asked for...

Jones,

Type: signature
Theme: grayish white with the moon i would like a signature featuring setsuka in 1p outfit
Text: moonlight assassin
Size: 283* 400 ???
Emotion:hrmmm what??
Bleh: soul caliber 4

YAY FOR FORMAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough* I found a great setsuka image... she isnt in her one piece but I know you will enjoy it....

Incase you hadnt noticed your previous request was denied.... on grounds of No good images found... but anyway... this one is good..

Ill post your guys requests later tnt

Moon.png

Sorry its not gray that color didnot look all too good with setsuka....

im workin on your yuura

Last edited:
Type:sig
Theme:
14.jpg

Text:"Life is short but everlasting for the dead" (If its to long just put everlasting dead.)
Size:Any size
Emotion:sarrow or pain
Bleh:bleh

Thank you ^_^
Would it be possible to have Noctis as the avatar please? Thank you for doing this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back