The Three to BE

Well, of course I had Cloud. xD The second slot mainly belonged to Tifa, who, with Cloud, were usually the attackers. The honor of third slot usually rotated. between Yuffie, Vincent, and... actually, all of the playable characters, depending on where I was.

I'm fairly sure my most used team was Cloud-Tifa-Vincent, though. Not really for strategic purposes, rather than they were my favorite characters.

1st playthrough: Cloud, Barrett, Yuffie
2nd playthrough: Cloud, Barrett, Tifa

Tifa couldn't hit as hard as Yuffie but I liked her attacks more.

Cloud, Cid then Vincent, simply because I liked them, and then strategically, it would have to be Cloud, Cid and then Barret because their ultimate weapons are good, as are their limit breaks. You can also replace Cid with Red XIII because his ultimate weapon works the same way, but his last limit break isn't so good.

I used Cloud, Barret, and Aeris in disk one. Aeris had extremely strong magic power, so using her as a healer/summoner was a no brainer.

After she died, I looked up which character has the second highest magic power, and lo and behold...

Cait Sith.

There was no way in hell I was going to use him, so I chose Cid.

Yeah, so he only has moderate magic power, but hey. :neomon: He has really nice limit breaks and can hit pretty well.

Lol, I know it's kind of hard to imagine Cid being a white mage, as white mages are usually all pretty girls. xD

The final battle was extremely easy for me. I beat him with Cloud and Cid at 67, and Barret at 68. I just went obsessive-compulsive-shadow flare on his ass. Also, megalixirs really helped a lot. I didn't even use ONE before this fight, so I was able to save up quite a bit of 'em. :ohshit:

I used the other characters when I felt like it. Never used Tifa or Yuffie, though.

Please put more effort in your post, say why you use these three characters, thank you

After she died, I looked up which character has the second highest magic power, and lo and behold...

Cait Sith.

There was no way in hell I was going to use him, so I chose Cid.

lol that made me laugh

anyway

cloud (obviously as he HAS to be in ur party)
Vincent (obviously as he HAS to be in MY party)
Yuffie (needed to a female member, plus she's a ninja even better)

I used Cloud Tifa or yuffie and red XIII. To be honest theres never anything stratigic in my character selection, i just pick the ones i liked. Although most of the characters in VII are good.

Back