This game is stupidly easy

Mystil

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Not it's not a hate thread.

Just telling the truth ;p.

It's so easy that you don't need a full party to beat the final boss. No - infact you can solo the game with one dressphere. It sounds crazy, but from the moment I obtained the Floral Fallal dressphere, I never went back to standard 3 person fights. Once these special dresspheres learn all thier abilities, only fiends like Azi and those super monsters in via infinito can kick your butt. With the final boss the only problem here is not dying before it's your turn for the dresschange. At best you can clear the game at lvl 40.

i agree.
it's not that difficult and finishes very fast.
but i like changing dresspheres,it's fun

It was simple, but it was fun too. I persoanlly think this game was made more for fun than it was too be a proper, in depth Final Fantasy Like the others. Think about it, the game was not the same as the other's as in it didn't have a plot that made your head hurt and in all, it really was just a cluster of missions and mini games. But it was too easy for my liking and mor than anything, that is why I feel that it wasn't worth making, they would have been better off leaving Final Fantasy X's ending alone.

It was very easy but I finished it anyways, an unfinished FF leaves me guilty (not really but it's expressing my love for FF)

Well, I'm barely at the part after getting the White Mage dressphere. But it's still too easy. I only died once, and it was because I was being stupid and not paying attention because I was on the computer.

In FFX, I died around 3 times around the beginning.

So far, this game is a bit too easy. But I still love it

Yes it is... I know it is so easy it's not even funny unless you catch me laughing at it... anyways. If you beat the game you know how I feel it's short... and I beat the game at level 33 using as has been previously stated floral fallal. It's not hard all you need is triple hp and ribbon... after you learn those both from floral fallal your good to go!!!

Yuna lvl 69 all max
Paine 67 All max
Rikku 68 All max except for the alchemist dressphere.

I agree with Darkblade, the game didn't interest me. However, my friend keeps borrowing it.. He is quite perverted, just a friendly comment..

Yeah this game from start to finish might be one of the easiest FF's. Getting 100% completion does take some time and effort however. I can't tell you how many times I have died on that crappy Via Infinito.

to me it was easy too except for the magus sisters and via infinito and i still haven't finished it i keep finishing the game around the floor where you fight the dark elemental but other than that it was WAY too easy i mean even KH2 was harder!

Yeah this game from start to finish might be one of the easiest FF's. Getting 100% completion does take some time and effort however. I can't tell you how many times I have died on that crappy Via Infinito.

I hated that stupid place.
The game didn't grab my interest, but i did like the graphics and the flashbacks of X. I finished it in like 28 hrs getting 100%.

It all depends on how you played it, really. The first time I did it, I went to all the hotspots and nothing else, and after the fourth chapter, I was screwed. But then, after starting a new game, I went to everything and did everything, trained the Dress Spheres and leveled up appropriately, and took my time, basically, then it was easy.

I thought it was not that easy, but I suck at every game I play, I died about twice. --;;

Back