Tifa, Yuffie, or Aerith?

• Tifa

Votes: 69 61.1%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Aerith

Votes: 23 20.4%

• Total voters
All are equally useless women if you ask me. However, I'll go with Tifa because she had the best personality. Yuffie I just can't stand. Her annoying voice, her ditsy attitude, and her weak fighting ability. Aeirth is overrated. Cloud should have been a real man, and hooked up with Tifa, the one who really loved him. Aerith just wanted his money.

Just wanted his money? Brah, I think you need to re-play the game because that's deffinatly not what Aerith just wanted him for. She really loved and cherished Cloud, and in no way did she use him.

As for me, all three! :ohshit:

Aerith: She;s so bright, so caring. You just can't resist that pretty face and those earthy eyes.
Yuffie: Her spunk and what made her so cute to me was her air sickness x3
Tifa: Such power and grace, with a locked heart and only in dire distress are those things that are locked inside revealed.

^ I'd write longer but i'm exhausted. -.- I'll give a better example later.

All are equally useless women if you ask me. However, I'll go with Tifa because she had the best personality. Yuffie I just can't stand. Her annoying voice, her ditsy attitude, and her weak fighting ability. Aeirth is overrated. Cloud should have been a real man, and hooked up with Tifa, the one who really loved him. Aerith just wanted his money.

...the hell are you going on about? O_O How is Aerith overrated exactly? Because she dies in the game? Because she's the main heroine and saves the planet? And money? I'm sorry, but where did you pull that one out of? Because I'm sorry, but Aerith has never ever asked for money...:ffs:

I don't think Aerith is "overrated". But maybe its her fans that make her seem that way?
Aerith isn't "ditsy" either. She just is flirty and fun. That's all.

Off topic...
But, Cloud IS A MAN!

I'm done....

And to the one he said Aerith wanted Cloud for his money,he wasn't that rich when they met it's later on that he gets rich by the battles YOU fight.If she wanted his money then I don't see why she had to die or why she cared so much about the planet,or do you want to tell me that someone paid her to pretend that too.

I don't even remember how many times I've answered questions like this one...

For me is Tifa,she's my favorite FF female of all the time and ranks in my top 5 of my favorite video game characters of all times.Even though she was created for fanservice reasons she's still cool.That strength of hers really has made me enjoy more FFVII and even though at first she wasn't in the story I have to say that now she fits in really good.

Tifa wasn't created for fan service. Due to her revealing attire most people have thought of her that way; and really it's plain sad. =/
As we see through the entire game, Tifa was there to support Cloud in his times of need, in times when he needed the emotional support. In AC she assumed that roll even more then she had done before.
I apologize of this is out place but I just felt the need to say that. Thanks <3

~Tifa~

Tifa all the way!
Not only she's hot :P, but she had an amazing story, a really awesome character and come on...who hasn't had wet dreams with her :wacky: ?

Damn....i revealed myself again >_<

♥Aerith♥;466956 said:
...the hell are you going on about? O_O How is Aerith overrated exactly? Because she dies in the game? Because she's the main heroine and saves the planet? And money? I'm sorry, but where did you pull that one out of? Because I'm sorry, but Aerith has never ever asked for money...:ffs:
Those are the things they don't tell you in the original story. You gotta buy the unedited version of the game. ;)

tifa all the way man..shes a savage with em hands :holyshit: yuffie was just friggin annoying during the game..straight up materia junkie.

First of all, physical attractiveness? Aries and Yuffie are obviously both gorgeous in their own right, but Tifa’s breasts are just absolutely mind-blowing! (She looks especially hot in Advent Children)! Is it wrong that I feel attracted to a computer generated character? Meh. As for their personalities? Well, Aries is completely selfless, compassionate and she always puts the needs of others before herself. And her tragic death made me warm to her even more. Yuffie is a little immature to be honest, and she steals things too. Tifa is friendly, joyful and like Aries she’s also very compassionate too. For all the reasons stated above, I’d say Tifa is my favourite character.

Last edited:
If Aerith was physically stronger I might have said her,and the fact is that I might also have liked her more than Tifa.Since she isn't,she gets the 2nd place.She's a great character I have to agree.Her selflesness doesn't seem so real to me and that was one of the things that didn't attract me to her at first.Now I got over it.As for Yuffie,it's not the materia that bothered me,but she herself.She's funny sometimes but she gets tiring after that.It's almost like you know what her next move is gonna be.Plus I don't like that egoism of her "me above all else".

Tifa all the way she way better than Aerith and especailly Yuffie i mean in Crisis Core she will come up to u and whine about treasure and not even hit you.

Mod Edit

Put more effort in your post please. Just saying 'she is better' is not acceptable

Last edited by a moderator:
Aerith was best but Tifa had some pretty good moves and alot of people like her. I think the reason why is because she's hot and she really knows how to put up a fight. Tifa was one of my mains in ffvii and so was Aerith until she died. As for Yuffie she is just so cool with her ninja style.

I ansewred Yuffie. I didn´t like neither Tifa or Aeris. Yuffie´s, hmm, special attitude made me choose her. :P She´s not so "original" girl character than for example Tifa in my opinion was.

I am gonna go with Yuffie also. I like her limit breaks, as well as her ultimate weapon going so well with morph. Not to mention what a real trooper she is with all the flying around you do in the highwind. :sick:

:nanaki:~pdm

Lolwut, why is Aerith in second!?!

I picked Aerith. she has a great mental and emotional strength I admire. she's just amazing. I adore her so much.

However, I also love Tifa and Yuffie so it's incredibly hard fer me to decide between them. I love Tifa's look in AC and her overall attitude. And Yuffie is just so damn perky. ^^

Hmm....this is a good question. All in all, I would have to choose Yuffie. I hate women that gloat on body parts or large body parts period (this includes Tifa). It's disgusting and I don't know why men go after them. Aerith is like a saint. I would very much prefer her and all her glory. She is shy, beautiful and wise. Now with Yuffie, you can't go wrong. Sure she has that annoying taste but she's young. She'll grow to be a fine woman. Not only does she have a variety of skills, she' good company and can keep you entertained. Yuffie is an ideal sparring partner and a life-long companion. I would choose her indefinetely.

Haha, I haven't seen silly FF questions like these in a very long time. Hopefully my willingness to answer them will slowly go away as well. XD

This is a little difficult actually, except with Aerith, she's out because I didn't like her. She didn't seem like a very strong character to me, I didn't find her as godly useful as other players have. At the stage of the game where you have her, the usefulness her later Limit Breaks have just aren't as useful as they could be later on. Not to mention, I already know what's 'going to happen' so once I get Yuffie I just have her take Aerith's place, more or less.

I used to hate Yuffie too, but she's grown on me over time and now I really like her. Despite the fact she's the Rikku archetype (hates Rikku), I love her personality, though when she messed up my materia it still pisses me off haha. However, Tifa is really nice, nearly worthless as a fighter in comparison to the others you get, but I enjoyed her character. Tifa and Cloud have a strong past which seems to grow as the game moves along. Then again, that may have also been because of me playing Crisis Core and Advent Children.

Overall, I'll go with Tifa because I'm one who enjoys the character and a good story, so Tifa win's out. Yuffie takes a close second though. Aerith can keep trudging along in the Lifestream.

Tifa, most def. shes the hottest FF character ever! What amazing boobs! lol, but really, shes stronger mentally and physically then both Aerith & Yuffie. Well Aerith may have the mental edge, but still... Tifa is my pick.

Back