Tifa, Yuffie, or Aerith?

• Tifa

Votes: 69 61.1%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Aerith

Votes: 23 20.4%

• Total voters
I think he's right. Some people care little for Tifa in general. They're into her looks. Insulting? Yes.

Unlike him, you manages to include "some people" that makes me feel better.
And no duh he's right but there is nothing I can do if some people are shallow enough to go stay latched onto the appearance of a character and ignore what's past it.

~Tifa~

Hahahah, it's nice to see some members getting along so well but please keep posts contributory to the thread - feel free to let your new friendship blossom elsewhere that's appropriate. xD

I like Aerith, but I like Tifa more, because even though Cloud payed a lot of attention to Tifa throughout the entire game and ignored Aerith for like the rest of Disk 1, oh wait, ah screw, Tifa just seemed to be more selfless, for example at Don Corneo's you have the options of asking either Aerith or Tifa: 1) You alright? 2) Let's go help Aerith/Tifa (depending on who you're asking). If you choose the former when asking Aerith, Aerith gets a whee plus in affection whereas if you ask Tifa the former question, well you get a minus. I hope this isn't too hard to understand 8)

I don't like Tifa only for her being strong,i never really put in my party characters who are supposed to be strong but rather my favorite ones and make them myself strong(leveling up).
Except for that fact I like Tifa for her personality and almost everything.She's independent and can protect herself.Is something wrong with that?
I won't deny it,Aerith is a great character and I like her too but she comes second in my list,even though she was adorable.
I never felt too fond of Yuffie,it's not to blam her for stealing my materia but I don't like her how selfish she can be and not care at all for others,so yeah it's her attitude I don't like.

i liked Tifa because she is caring, loving and brave. aerith was great too, but Tifa was more of my choice. by her looks you'd think she'd be weak, but she is really strong. oh yeah, she is supportive and cheerful despite her dark past. it would be denying facts to say that Aerith was a useless person who had no personality, cos Aerith is kinda cool but like i said, it's a matter of choice.
tifa-.jpg

Last edited:
well first off i wanna say my favorite female character was tifa, but...dragon goddess how can you say you don't care about aeris / aerith? it was so sad when she died even though i tried not to get attached her because i alrdy knew about her death before playing the game. yuffie on the other hand...well i never did unlock her so yeah w/e. =)

Yuffie!
I love her personality she's so energetic and fun!
Even though she's the under dog, i'll always have love for my Yuffie. I always seemed to like the freakier chicks more if you know what i mean :P They're more exciting and fun to play for not as dull. Well not saying Tifa and Aries are, but i just prefer Yuffie :D She kicks booty :D not saying Tifa and Aries don't...
XD okay i'll shut up now.

Tifa was by far the best character to play. I also loved her character, she had a relatively in depth personality. Aeirth was so pure and annoying because they new they were going to get rid of her.

Tifa man :D all the way.
She's like a total kick ass chick i liked her the best in battles and i always thought she had good intentions. She helped cloud through and shes just a nice person ^_^

Definitely is Tifa for me.

I love her Limit Break, I just think they made it stand out really nice compared to all the other characters. I just like the whole chain in it, massive damage with the right timing. ^^

I've done some kickboxing myself for a few years, so I love the Martial Arts style of fighting. And I prefer her moves and way of fighting over any other character from the game.

Besides that, she's just my favourite character period. She has a badass outfit, I love her personality. She's caring, loves someone but is afraid to admit it, yet still remains at his side no matter what. Dunno... I loved Tifa from the start. I always thought Yuffie was annoying, but she's on my good side now. I can stand her a bit more. Aeris/Aerith I never cared for. I don't like the girly-girl attitude, or pink, or just her whole personality/fighting style.

So, Tifa! <3

Back