Tifa

really you whant to figth like tifa?

24ix8.jpg

blackrose the honest thief

yeah,i'd really like to be like her.

she is cool, cute, cheerful and handsome, thts why i like her, and i would like to fight as her to( in except for the fact tht im a boy)

I read somewhere around this forum, well I hated it sometimes, where I got a miss, but I loved it especially the animation and when i hit

Tifa's an all-around amazing person. She's strong, mentally and physically. She owns a bar in the slums (cool), and I get the feeling she likes the good things in her life too much to let the bad parts get her down.

The first time I played FFVII I didn't have strong feelings about her one way or the other, but after successive playthroughs and especially after Advent Children, I like her a lot.

Don't forget Denzel and Marlene now! Marlene takes after Tifa in a lot of ways and Denzel admires Cloud as a hero and as a father figure. :cool:

Anyways, *ahem*!

Tifa has to be my favourite videogame heroine of all time. She's an extremely caring and sensitive girl; though her headstrong exterior may suggest otherwise. She's been forced to grow up too fast in the FFVII world, though she's still got that innocent little girl inside of her. A little girl which believes in promises and heroes. ;) I always felt that Tifa represents the realistic girl-- with realistic problems. She keeps her feelings 'locked away', and is really a product of the depressing company and atmosphere around her.

She really reminds me of someone who feels a deep loneliness sometimes. Although Tifa may have a sad look in her eye, because of what she's experienced, she's also very strong and knows how to persevere through sorrow and hardship. She has realized how important it is to highly value friends and loved ones, which keep her going. Tifa's character is one that's utilized to represent love, strength, devotion and loyalty in the FFVII world. Imo, she's just a beautiful character inside and out. :cry2:

Back