Tifa

why isn't all of this being discussed in the Tifa fanclub thread? I think it's a little unfair that the Aerith thread got locked but here it is the Tifa thread is still carrying on =/ I'm just curious is all

I totally agree with LadyAerith - if our aeris board got locked why is the tifa board still here??? that being said....I love tifa as a character - she was always in my team and her limit breaks just kick ass.

Hey what's wrong with you.If you don't like her just don't post here.

I like Tifa because she's master of herself too and she doesn't leave anyone to hurt her.
Sometimes I do the same,lol:lol:

I never said I didn't like Tifa. There's nothing wrong with me. I just thought it was unfair our Aerith thread got locked and this one is still open, that's all *shrugs*

lol! it's okay Sins ;)

I do however like Tifa. I love having her in my party. Her limit breaks kick ass and she's an all around cool chick ^_^

I think Tifa is a very misunderstood character (people who aren't fans of her make that one obvious), but despite that, she's a very real character. Unlike Aeris, who is more of a diety/guardian angel type of person, Tifa is more like a normal, everyday woman (with superhuman strength). She's very deep, emotional, and strong, but is not without her faults. She makes mistakes, she lies, she keeps her feelings and thoughts to herself most of the time, yet it's alright because, just like a normal, everyday woman, she is not perfect.

It's hard for someone to relate to a character like Aeris, who, in spirit, is more divine and angelic to the point where it's conscidered inhuman. However, it's easier for a person to relate to someone like Tifa because she goes through the same things that girls usually go through like dilemmas, love, a slight feeling of rejection, heartache, and of course maternal instincts. Personally I think this makes her a more interesting character and sometimes I wish people would acknowledge that before they try to make her out to be some homewrecking tragic slut.

But I think Nomura sums up her character perfectly: She's like a mother, a lover, and a close ally in battle.

Ass Kicking Pro said:
i like tifa because she has the best limits ever plus she's really powerful :D

I know. Gamewise, she's not the strongest individually, but her limits can really save your ass. Along with Cloud's, of course...

Oh my, how I love the "YEAH" slots...

Last edited:
I like her bod too, Tifa fanboys. Aside from her ginormous breasts, I LOVE her 7-attack Limit Break, and if it's not all MISS, I sure like to see anyone survive THAT. (Well, if we're talkin' average enemy with slightly above average HP or defense.)

I will never admit how much I respect her as an actual character.

Wait a sec...Damn, did I just type that out loud?

I cannot believe how long this "club" has gone on without being brought to my attention. Firstly, character clubs have their own sections, which gives me cause to move this thread. Secondly, there already is a Tifa club there, founded by the same member, giving me cause to close this thread. Therefore, this thread is now

*closed*

Back