Tournesol

Im going to move this to the correct section.

*Moved*

Yes, those are my current stats in my FF12 game, but please stick to the topic, thank you.

Last edited:
I have it and it took 5 hours to make it. But that was after i got the ingredients from the clan and espers.

I think I'm to early in the game to complete it. I have half of the ingrediants but am going to do a few more hunts and a bit more of the story before I continue making it.

i never got it, it would have taken me wayy too much time. though i made it a point to myself that the next time i played through this game i would get it.

tehe, yee I got that Sword, its pretty deadly, didnt take all that long to get actually, woulda been easier if I stole from some of the Rare game required (N). instead I killed emm ;), it took me, maybe an hour or so to get the materials, nah jk, the Hell Of Gate things, took a couple hours :P, I dont know I got it along time ago xD. but anyways YES I have it, always use it too, its equiped on Vaan, of course.

i've got everything except the 4 damascus steel u need off the bunes in ridoranna

aint got that far yet tho
I think it's a better idea stealing it off the Rare Game Bluesang than chaining those Bunes. He has a 40% chance of appearing in the Cerobi Steppe/Crossfield zone near the traps, only if you've initiated the Phon Coast Hunt Club Side Quest.

Yeah i got it, it took like 7 hours, its pretty sweet....
Oh and the easiest way to get a damascus steel is:
Go to the karydine glacier in the paramina rift, kill all the enemies, zone out, then back in.....than steal from the rare game Anchag that appears, 100% that he has it, also dont kill it because i cant remeber if it reappears or not....

Meh the danjuro was WAAYYYYY harder and longer and more troublesome to get.

you think? the items for the tournesol seemed much harder to get then any other items in the game. hm, well i guess i'll find out next time i play through.

I don't like fighting 255 of the same enemy over and over again till a rare monster comes out. The find out that the monster has a 5 percent chance of dropping the danjuro :monster:

yeah they make some of the percentages of an enemy dropping the items you need to make good weapons completely RIDIculous.

Lol the star sign gems have a 1 percent drop chance which takes the biscuit.
Although i think the enemy that drops danjuro should be easier to make it come out.

I still have not gotten this damned weapon! It's so hard to get, IMO. I only have one maybe 2 ultimate weapons. MAYBE. lol.

I don't think it's hard getting a hold of the Tournesol as long as you are aware of the quickest and most efficient methods of gathering these key items. If the items received from bounties and Montblanc were to be discounted, most of the remaining loot shouldn't take no more than half an hour each to farm the necessary amount.

Serpentarius, High Arcana and 4 Hell-Gate's Flames might take longer to wrap up though, admittedly.

I did... I remember it only because it’s a pain in the ass to get some of the items needed, but its well worth it, in my opinion.

In all, I know it was a good 5+ hours...

i didnt get this weapon and i didnt even try to get it it just seemed a waste of time to me

Back