Toy soldiers

aeris#1fan

White Mage
Gil
did anyone collect all 1/32 pieces of the soldier? The most i ever collected was 8 parts of it........what happens if you make the whole soldier?

you can't and i don't think there pieces of a soldier either. aren't they all the same item - a toy soldier?

I think you can put them on the windowsill of that Costa del sol house you can buy...

I've never heard of this house thingy, but I'm sure I tried to get all of the 32 once, it's a bit hard.
I don't even think you can.

Yer, if you go to Costa Del Sol you can buy a villa there. You can use it to rest and replenish your health, without paying. It's extremely expensive when you first get there though so you have to wait a bit longer.

unless you cheat for infinite gil or something..... i have heard it is possible to get all 32 pieces of the soldier but i have never seen it done and apparently if it is done you take it to the old man who gives you great gospel and you get a new character a robot....rather odd

It always seemed that you could get something great if you collected them all, but as people have said, I don't think that's possible. Shame really.

unless you cheat for infinite gil or something..... i have heard it is possible to get all 32 pieces of the soldier but i have never seen it done and apparently if it is done you take it to the old man who gives you great gospel and you get a new character a robot....rather odd
In my whole time of being a die hard FF7 fan I've NEVER heard of getting a robot for my new character.

i didnt manage to collect all the part i got 7 and i couldnt find any more i dont know where to look i wonder what u get for finding them all

i have already stated in a previous post but it either dosent work on my version or it is a lie

i dont know wether its possible to collect them all ! but i do no that you do not a get a new char ! theres many rumours , like you get aeris bak from the dead and stupid stuff like that ! also iv never actually heard of some1 collecting them all thats actually telling the truth !

Yer, if you go to Costa Del Sol you can buy a villa there. You can use it to rest and replenish your health, without paying. It's extremely expensive when you first get there though so you have to wait a bit longer.

Haha, I was able to buy that house the first time around, little too much lvl'ing up if there is such a thing. I could only ever find one of those toy soldiers, the one when you go to Junon the first time for Rufus's Ceremony.

i dont think there are 32 pieces. everytime you find i piece the item you pick up is a "1/32" soldier

well i think the fraction is referring to the dimmensions of the figure rather than the quantity, because iv never seen anything about finding all the pieces and i own the strategy guide.

and as for what they do, i would say the most plausable thing would be to decorate the villa

1/32 is the scale not the amount of how many there are btw.

The description says there are 12 in the set but I have never found 12

The toy soldiers could have originally had something to do with reviving Aeris, as I had heard that Square had planned to include the reviving Aeris part into the game before they cut it. You can see they planned this as if you go back to Aeris's place after her death, you can see her ghost their near the flower bed. It was at this point you would have had the opportunity to revive her. Maybe square had originally had 32 toy soldiers in the game but took some out after deciding not to revive Aeris. The ones left are the ones they forgot about.

^ How would toy soldiers correlate to the reviving of Aerith? Doesn't even make sense.

And yeah, they're the scale, not the 'part' of a soldier. I've managed to collect a few of them, but never bothered to find any more. It's just one of those misleading things in the game, I'm guessing.

^ How would toy soldiers correlate to the reviving of Aerith? Doesn't even make sense.

And yeah, they're the scale, not the 'part' of a soldier. I've managed to collect a few of them, but never bothered to find any more. It's just one of those misleading things in the game, I'm guessing.
It is just a possibility. Sometimes things in FF games dont make sense. Maybe the soldiers made up the SOLDIER Zack which Aerith was in love with hence bringing her back from the dead.

Back