[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

Playing through Final Fantasy XIII because I only got through half of it and kind of want to know how it ends etcetera :hmmm: Not a bad game, but it's not a good FF game, either. The camera is reeaaally bad. And getting a game over when the leader dies pisses me off.

Playing FVII.
In the Shinra building trying to rescue Aeris. I messed up the bit where you have to sneak past the guards four times but then I guessed the right answer for the mayor on my first go. Hated Cloud at first, thought he was a heartless jerk but the way he's so anxious to save Aeris is adorable. He's growing on me. Don't want to like Aeris cause I know what happens but she's so sweet and spunky -
"Hey punk, protect me and I'll give you a date." XD

I like the battle system, fun and much less complicated then the gf system in VIII, reminds of IX a lot except of course in IX the weapons already have the abilities set.

Just started FF IV DS

It is very interesting to play a FF game with voice acting. I hear some of the later games have it but I don't have a PS2 or PS3

Just started up Final Fantasy X again.

I did start to play Final Fantasy VIII the other night as well but stopped myself from going any further because I just won't be able to deal with playing two games at once. I always need to finish one before I start another or I won't finish either of them. :gonk:

That being said I think I've already done that to myself as I've not played FFX for a few nights now. <_<

I play FFX right now. It's my favorite FF Game. I can't wait for the remake.
Gotta be awesome...

FFX never gets boring. I still find it interesting...although...I can speak the whole dialogues :D

Since I am waiting for Final Fantasy XIII-2 to come out next year, I have restarted Final Fantasy XIII on my Xbox 360 since October 11th. I'm trying out new strategies and upgrade different weapons and try to make my record run a great success!! ^^ Since I beat it on the PS3 version, I haven't on the Xbox version.

When I go to my Mother's every other weekend, I concentrate on Final Fantasy XII. Why? Cause I like Ashe, Balthier, and Larsa hehe!! Also to get my game data back on my memory card. ^^

Currently playing Final Fantasy XIII. I never beat it when it first came out, so I wanted to finish it. I'm further in the game now than I'd ever been before.

Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV
Also about to do a playthrough of XIII before XIII-2 comes out. Starting next week!

Currently replaying ffx- have reached the calm lands and now taking a little break. On my table is ff XII, which i have lowered my expectations for after reading about it on fff, but planning on starting playing it, later this month

I don't think I'm playing any final fantasies at the moment, but I recently finished Final Fantasy 7 again for fourth time and had finished final fantasy 1 only once. I have final fantasy 12, but I still have yet to beat that one. Probably too much running around in other random rpgs, but I'd say I'd go with either 3 or 12. 2 I haven't finished and hitting yourself to gain more HP is ridiculous when you're fighting weak enemies. All the rest of them I've finished and probably don't plan to play again.

I am currently playing FFXIII... on disc 2. I think I've nearly finished the disc....

Hello, I just finished Type 0, didn't understand much because my Japanese is not so great, and I'm currently playing XIII because the first time I played my save data got lost...
Can't wait for XIII-2, Versus and an English version of Type 0!

I'm trying to get back into FFVII: Crisis Core.

It's been really hard since I don't have the time exactly. I pretty much know what's going to happen and I'm not sure I can brace myself well for what happens to Zack.

I guess I shouldn't have marathoned the cutscenes on youtube (don't judge meh I woz broke!) I own the game now so I don't feel too bad about it. I just need the time to get into it again.

Oh! I'm getting a 3DS for Christmas. What's the best FF game on DS? (I know there's like, two but I just want to know what you guys think was worth it)

I had no idea type-0 is out, was it good?

The Japanese version is out. It's BRILLIANT! Awesome battle system, large world map, great story (though sad), multiple replays and many tidbits that I can't understand because of the language. Also, summoning gives me the chills at times. Don't want to spoil, but to the end it gets scary :D
I just love this game, I'll sure play it again when it comes to Europe, get all the chars to level 100 :D :kelly:

I hope at some point they put

Crisis Core on a greatest FF collections disc.

I am playing FFVII.

I thought about starting a "I am Playing FFVII too" thread since the people who started the original thread haven't posted anything in a while.

I am really loving replaying this game.It has been a long time since I played, not since the game first came out.
Years.

Aeris death not withstanding and yes I did cry as it reminds me of someone I lost whom I loved.

I did like reading the if FFVII was remade thread and the producers, who after saying it can't/won't be remade as it would be too much work then came out and said they would probably change it.

I wouldn't mind a few subtle changes.Zack's parents should be informed of his fate for example.
What happened to the surviving turks.What happened to some of the other characters in the game.

So I guess I had forgotten how much I love the game.It's my second favorite FF game now after FF Tactics.:goout:

I'm currently playing quite a few of Final Fantasy's. The one I am playing the most is probably Final Fantasy VII. I am up to dick 3 on my way to stop Sephiroth but I'm training up a bit.

I am also playing Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus but I'm not that far and I am about half way through Final Fantasy dissidia 012

Back