Vaan too whimpy?

Is vaan really to whimpy?

• Total voters
Yeah but he is better than that douche named Tidus. He was the biggest freaking baby in the whole FF series.

I think the main characters get more and more wimpy as new games come out.

Cloud>Squall>Zidane>Tidus>Vann

I dread to see XIII's main character.

I agree that Vaan is a kid but he is better than Tidas. Tidas's voice was sqeeky, and he cries. Vaan complains but he has a maturity about himself that Tidas doesnt. Point blank Tidas is spoiled. Vaan isnt.

Yeah, the only thing in X that made Tidus more of a man in the game was tha the got a hot chick with some nice knockers. I really do think that Vaan is more mature. Did you notice that even early in the game he was ready to do what was right with little hesitation. He did what he was supposed to, not like little baby Tidus. "I want to go home, back to Zanarkand. DADDY DIDN'T LOVE ME."

Tidus is the official p*ssy of the FF Franchise.

Yeah, the only thing in X that made Tidus more of a man in the game was tha the got a hot chick with some nice knockers. I really do think that Vaan is more mature. Did you notice that even early in the game he was ready to do what was right with little hesitation. He did what he was supposed to, not like little baby Tidus. "I want to go home, back to Zanarkand. DADDY DIDN'T LOVE ME."

Tidus is the official p*ssy of the FF Franchise.
This topic is not about Tidus..please post about the topic at hand and the character in the title. Thanks.

Tidus is more whimpy than Vaan is. Vaan is young and curious and wants to learn and explore new things. He didn't whine at all to me. =/. Ashe was the damn whiner in my book.

I don't think he's whimpy.
I think he starts off a little imature but as the game progreses he matures a bit.
I think he is more humerous than whimpy(humerous, not saying he's very funny)

Back