Vincent Vs Cloud who is more powerful

Vincent Vs Cloud, who is stronger

• Vincent

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Cloud

Votes: 74 60.7%

• Total voters
truth be told i believe it would tie because vincent and could both have unique abilities so yeah im not sure

Cloud is the man, he is cool with a fresh attitude, that is the kind of hero everyone should like

I picked Cloud because I love him!!!! Hehehe, also in FFVII Advent Children, it was Cloud who was whooping butt, not Vincent. I tried to play Dirge of Cerberus but I am so used to RPG that I couldn't take it. And I would rather have Cloud as the lead in anything.

It all depends one which one is asleep when the other attacks.

Yazoo hit Cloud when he was on his bike and defenseless, not to mention he was suffering from Geostigma in his arm and lost his sword during that chase. That's the only time Yazoo shot him and he shot Cloud's goggles. It didn't "frig" him up. If you remember the fight in the Forgotten City, Cloud blocked every single one of those bullets with his swords, so I think Cloud is thoroughly and fully capable of kicking any gunman's ass. As for the ending, Cloud had no idea that those brothers were even behind him. If he had known, Cloud would have been a hell of a lot more alert AND would have been able to block that shot.

HOWEVER I really don't feel either one of them are stronger than the other, like I said before. Their strength balances one another out. That's what makes them such good allies in battle together.

And on that note, I rest my case.

Yep that is true Yazoo did get lucky but in the end Cloud is only human (well half human) Vincent if he was fast enough too dodge Cloud's attacks which would wear you out more? swinging a sword or pulling a trigger? eventually one bullet would make it's way through and it would be over.
But Vincent does have too reload

Last edited:
I personally think Cloud is stronger. How else could he carry around such a large sword with ease? Plus, he did infact defeat Sephiroth 3 times. Vincent managed to defeat Wiess, but we don't know how it would of been different if Cloud was in that situation. Though, I'm not saying Vincent is weak, just not as strong as Cloud.

I say Vincent cause if he transforms into Chaos he can beat Cloud.But from the other side he hasn't mastered it yet.So Cloud,but my vote is for Vincent.

i think if you did a list of their strengths and weakness for both characters that there wouldnt be much difference between them anyway. CLoud has physical bulk whereas vincent has speed etc. anyway my personal choice will as always be Vincent.^_^

I think Cloud does. ^_^
Whenever Vincent goes into his limit break, he has no control over himself. ^_^

I think Cloud's stronger. Vincent's strong too, no doubt about that. But there's something about Cloud and his personality that kinda makes him stand out from the rest. So I chose him.

Cloud is just so much stronger there is no doubt in my mind just because he can't dissapear into his cloak then pop out and fire a bullet...

Alright, let me be partial to both. Cloud will without a doubt in my mind destroy Vincent. But if you're talking about Chaos versus Cloud, I think that Chaos would win that fight hands down. Still, Cloud is the stronger of the two when your talking about base fighter. And I think that even Chaos would yield to the power of Cloud's Omnislash.

Well they've both been genetically enhanced, but like I'm saying...vincent can't control his power.

cloud cause he can block bullets with his sword
i doubt vincent would be able to block clouds buster sword with his gun

Back