Was anybody else addicted....

Link21

Banned
Gil
To Mario Kart 64 on N64. :cool: Man, I had some great times with that game. Who was your favorite racer? I would have to go with Yoshi FTW :)

D: I remember this game! It was brilliant. If you're talking about the Mario Kart I think you're talking about. xD Toad was my favourite character, I found him so cute. :3 And I loved Yoshi also, I liked his handling. :lol: Princess Peach annoyed the heck out of me ._. She was ridiculously slow, and her voice...ugh, don't even go there. >:( xD But yes, is this the Mario Kart that had a rainbow track that seemd to go on forever in the last cup? [Hope you know what I'm talking about xD].

HELL YEA!!!! :cool: Rainbow Road was one of the best. Man, I'm gonna go buy an N64 and get that game, It's awesome. :lol:

Mario Kart is a sweet game. It was one of the only games I would play on the N64. My favorite racer was probably either Toad or Yoshi.

This was probably the weakest entry in the series above only Super Circuit on the GBA, the tracks (especially Rainbow Road) were far too big and lacked the pace that the SNES, NGC and DS versions have. Not that it was a bad game at all, it was still the best racer of its kind at the time and still is a good laugh to play. I have used Mario in every game.

Hey cyezero- I see your image is a slime. Have you ever played the first Dragon Warrior for the NES?

Now that I am back on subject, I have never played the N64 Mario Kart. I was grand master at Super Mario Kart for the SNES though. I must have logged hundreds of hours playing that game. It was so addictive. The challenge races, where you could compete against your friends ruled.

I was severly addicted to the SNES version when it came out so Naturally I played Mario Kart 64 and totally rapped it in the end

Finally my 50th post

Last edited:
Mariokart was addictive....... AS HELL. Me and my friend got everything but the supercar of DOOM.

Hey cyezero- I see your image is a slime. Have you ever played the first Dragon Warrior for the NES?

Now that I am back on subject, I have never played the N64 Mario Kart. I was grand master at Super Mario Kart for the SNES though. I must have logged hundreds of hours playing that game. It was so addictive. The challenge races, where you could compete against your friends ruled.
Sadly no, I've only played DragonQuest 8 for the PS2. I'm currently looking for a dragon warrior game for my GBA.

Hm. Yes, I do believe I spent quite a long chunk of my life playing this game! Peach was my favorite character, partly because she was the only girl, so I ended up using her a lot. My favorite stage was Bowser Castle (home to a ton of glitches), so my favorite tournament is naturally the Star Cup.

I only played the SNES version a little and didn't like it, so the N64 version was my favorite when it debuted. I still think 64 and Double Dash!! are tied for best versions.

I wasn't quite addicted to Mario Kart. But I was addicted to GoldenEye. Mmmmm... GoldenEye.

I used to be the champ at that game! I remember beating all my friends when we would play it. But recently, my friend and hooked up my N64 and we both sucked!

I wish I knew someone around here that wanted to play Goldeneye. I used to play all the time with my roommates, but I moved :(

I... I hate dat game. It geht on mah nerves. I didn't have teh powah teh pley.T_T

hah, i was really, i prefered toad cause he was simply the fastest, but he did fly the easiest off the track when hit by bowser or any other guy on the track, but i loved him xD

Back