Was magic important in battle?

Magic: helpful or not? (Exclude Cure)

• Yes of course!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No. Magic is totally weak in this game.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes of course magic was important. it was a good finishing combo especially and reflect worked as a good sheild

The only Magic that matterd was reflect and cure spells, so yah i think magic is important to the game

I hardly ever used magic, except for curative spells. Magic and summons kind of just get in the way for me when I play hack'n'slash games.

Honestly, I hardly ever used magic, except if i need 2 heal, and if i really have no other options, and sometimes i just get frustrated and just cast watever magic i have left... :giggle: :shame:

I hardly ever used magic, except for curative spells. Magic and summons kind of just get in the way for me when I play hack'n'slash games.

Same here. I find that attacks do the job as easy as one, two, three...rather than fumbling for magic attacks. It's just more convenient for me since I'm crazy about doing combos here and there. Cure helps though, so I use that quite a lot. When I played the first game, I only used the summon spell twice. And that's it. Never bothered to check the other summons...

And I doubt that I would use them in KH2. Just attack, cure, attack, and cure.

Not really, as with the other KH, I pretty much cheated (only wanted to play the storyline), relying on curative magic’s only. Anyway, with high strength stats, I really had no need for damaging magic’s.

My opinion is the same even without cheating. As I don’t feel there’s a dire need to use them. Physical attacks seem to be the best for this one.

I believe magic was important for some boss fights but that was the only time I used magic. As what everyone said above, the only magic I used often was cure. Other than I never used magic on normal monsters. I didn't think it was necessary since it only takes a few hits for an enemy to die.

Magic was important in some fights, such as using reflect,(to block and deal major damage if used properly!)curaga,(for healing of course.)and thunder for some area damaging magic. I only used magic to my fullest when I was in Final Form with Sora as the spells got a good boost and in the master form as the magic combos became endless. Other then that I usually saved my mp for limits or healing. I rarely used spells unless I was bored with attacking enemies with the keyblade...=/

Magic was only used for cure. Those who are wise used it against some enemies who were weak to some attributes.

I hardly ever used offensive magic in Kingdom Hearts I, but in II, I was a blast-happy retard when it came to multiple enemies. I'd blast away until I ran out of MP, then hack away until it refilled.

:wacky:

Back