What Are You Currently Eating/Drinking?

Last nights chinese

9/10

Only thing it was missing was brocolli, other than tht it was fooking delicious. I love chinese, I just coul;dnt eat it yesterday because I was like, well ill D:

Garlic Bread ^_^

7/10

I have always liked garlic bread, even if I'm not able to taste it today -__- (due to hot, hot, hot chocolate D: )

Nothing. =[

0/10

I'm really hungry though, but I don't know what to make...Don't know if I should be cooking at 2:21 am anyway. -_-

Mcdonalds: Quarter Pounder and fries
I only bought it because I couldn't think of anything else. Its really not helping my headache. Hopefully the Panadol I'm about to take will :monster:

4/10

Delicious ham, wild rice, and corn bread made by my mother xD I had cookies for dessert as well..

10/10

A cheese and cucumber muffin with a glass of orange juice

For 22p muffins they were well nice, if I wasnt being so lazy I would have had more it it, but it's like 1am soooo

Anyway, I could eat 15 more of them, it was lovery

10/10

Shock horror, Im on tea & toast again

Kingsmil toastie bread and that flora buttery are such a win combination xD

And I just spilled my brew :gasp:

Bolocks

One of those Oscar Meyer delli creations things and potato chips

9/10

Snickers flavored Pods

The perfect combination of chocolate wafer, creamy milk chocolate and snickers flavored Shizz

10/10

I'm eating an everything bagel, toasted with cream cheese. They are my favorite kind of bagel, but I don't have anything to drink with it so it's making my throat really dry.

7/10

Back