What Are You Currently Eating/Drinking?

Eating something that we here call Burek, and drinking yogurt with it. They go really well together.

250px-Burek_trokut_3.gif

I'm eating crackers and cheese, but the crackers taste of carpet (because I dropped it on the carpet) and the cheese tastes of washing machine (because I dropped it on the washing machine).

Still good though, 9/10 :monster:

Dry toast - 2 slices
Glass of water - 1 pint

I'm hungry after a night long gaming binge i needed food nothing to put on the toast o i'm eating it dry with a glass of cold (luke warm) water.

5/10

It's dry and the water isn't that refreshing.

i am drinking a cup of green tea. i like how it taste. it is really refreshing and healthy.

9.5 \ 10

Chiken Amritsari
9/10
It's not spicy enough, I ordered it hot, but it wasn't hot enough. Still very good though.

Crumpets. 10/10

I well forgot I had them stashed in the freezer, slathered them with buter and scioffed them in like 3 seconds. Yum

Yesterday's Pizza and Garlic bread with a Pepsi
Still tastes as good as it did yesterday.
8/10

Delicious home-made Halloween cookies ^^
Oddly enough, they're shaped as gingerbread men instead of pumpkins or ghosts. Tasty notheless though!

8/10

A cup of tea.

10/10

It's warm, i'm cold, i like tea, it's a cup of tea.

It's a perfect match!

Toast.

6/10

It's burnt, it's alright tho, i have chocolate spread upon this slate of charcoal.

Dr. Pepper and a Ham&Cheese Hot Pocket.

Dr. Pepper is always a 10, but this hot pocket. UGH. 2/10 REALLY. I'm never trying that again.

Red Rock Deli Style Potato Chips - Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream Flavour
Probably my favorite potato Chips available. Very hard to get sick of them.
8/10

Pork Pie and a bottle of V
10/10
epic epic afternoon tea/lunch. Pork pies are so delicious that even jews would want to eat them and V is always perfectly excellent.

Prima toast (hardened butter toast) and water. 8/10

Back