What Are You Currently Listening To V2

"Cupids Chokehold" - Gym Class Heroes
9/10
I heard this song earlier today at the mall and I love it. I just had to go add it to my myspace and now I'm just listening to it over and over until I can memorize the words

Everything Sucks by Reel Big Fish
9.5/10
I rarely listen to ska, but sometimes you need a little happy music

"Keep Holding On" - Avril Lavigne
9/10
This is the only song I really like from her, and that is only because it doesn't sound like most of her songs, and I love the words to the song, very deep and meaningful

"Hero" - Mariah Carey
10/10
This song always makes me feel so sad, where is my hero?

Here? lol, j/k

Anyways,

Song: "Seize The Day"-Avenged Sevenfold
Rating-9/10
I just love the melody in this song so much...

"Johnny Cash" - Jason Aldean
7/10
watching CMT now, dont really like the song all too much, but it was between this or the Dixie chicks

"My Little Girl" - Tim McGraw
8/10
Tim McGraw looks so much hotter without a beard and everything

take on me (superior techno remix) by A-Ha
7/10
its sounds so much like step aerobics music , hilarious!

and 1 and 2 and 1 and 2....lol

The Gossip - Your Mangled Heart

7/10

It's alright I guess... I'm finding it to get a little old now, so I doubt it'll be on my playlist for much longer.

The Prophet's Song (Live) - Queen,
10/10.
An pure awesome blend of harmony and vocal talent, stunning Brian May Guitar riffs, deep thoughtful Mercury and Queen magic. The passion behind it, the way he talks to the audience. The pure love and thought that went into the song and then spectacular lyrics!

"Ohh Children of the Land, Quicken to the new life take my hand! Love is still the answer! Flee for your life, lest all your treasure make you, Flee for your life, lest the fires of hell should take you, should death await you! OOOH

Welcome Home (Sanitarium) - Metalica
9.5/10, it makes you think, is insanity just the way in which people understand their own concept of reality.
But on a litter note its just awesome!

Last edited:
Puritania - Dimmu Borgir
10/10
this song is about the distruction of the human race.Its top 5 favorite dimmu songs,The blast beats rock, and they sample hitler too...lol

Call Me Call Me - Steve Conte
10/10

I just can't get enough of this song. The way his voice sounds, the instruments, everything <33

Charlotte Church - O Mio Babbino Caro
9/10
Like the tune, i don't understand the lyrics as they're not English, but it sounds beautiful. I like some opera and classical (thanks to FF games!)

Back