What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Orange Crush - R.E.M.

8/10 Very good song. I don't usually like songs that reference Vietnam.. but this is a good one. Plus you really have to listen to get what it's refering to. If not, it's just about a guy with guts and a soda. lol

Diva - Origa
9/10

The melody itself is what gets me. Plus the sound of her voice is just awesome ^^

Live by Cut Copy
8/10
One of the songs I like off of their new album. Still doesnt live up to the quality of the older album though.

Take on me - A-Ha

10/10

god i love this song, so up beat, so eighties, just fantastic. If you've never hear it you should DL it right now and give it a listen...RIGHT NOW!!!

Rats Off To Ya - Tom Goes to the Mayor
8/10

Just a funny mini-song from the t.v. show.........one of the greatest shows on earth xD

Bury me in smoke - Down

7/10

when i die bury me in smoke....

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart

10/10 Rod Stewart is awesome. And even if he stole the song from someone, I still think it's freaking great. haha

Take on me - A-Ha

10/10

god i love this song, so up beat, so eighties, just fantastic. If you've never hear it you should DL it right now and give it a listen...RIGHT NOW!!!
I love that song xDD

A Fair Judgement - Opeth
9/10

I'm feeling emo atm xD

"Pickin Wild Flowers" - Keith Anderson
8/10
I'm not really sure what this song is about, but I'm pretty sure it's mostly about sex

A Fair Judgement - Opeth
9/10

I'm feeling emo atm xD

I love that song, its got the best solo ever....

Opeth - Demon of the Fall

9/10

i like how the song completely changes by the time its over

run away....run away...run away...

"Too Little Too Late" - JoJo
10/10
the song that plays the most on my ipod. I like to listen to it over and over and over, I never get tired of it.

Head like a Hole - NIN
9/10
Classic Nine Inch Nails, best song off of Pretty Hate Machine

"I Wanna Love You" - Akon
7.5/10
It's like the only thing I can find on the radio that is actually tolerable right now.

Those Who Fight Further - The Black Mages
10/10

Just love it to pieces. The original melody and guitar-ness mesh so well together xD

Back