Sea of Faces ~ by Kutless

8/10

Just a song that's kinda mellow. No other real reason

Just Kill Me - Echostream
8/10

I like the beat, and the sound of her voice. Although it will cause emo-ness xD

"Far Away" - Nickelback
8.5/10
I've heard this song so many times, but it's on the radio like 3 times a day, and I love to sing along, but they're kinda killing the song for me

Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
10/10
Listen to it and you'll understand

Also, 8th Of November - Big 'N' Rich
10/10
It's an amazing song, about the Vietnam war

Blue Monday - Orgy

8/10

this song reminds me of when i was 12, man i couldn't get enough of it...
i love the guitars and drums in this tune...man it takes me back

"Butterfly" - Crazy Town
8/10
It's an older song, and not really that popular any more but it's alright to listen to. I like how older songs still sound great when you listen to them

Starless - Crossfade

7/10

Not bad - not amazing. Got a nifty tune to it though.

"Favorably Loving Me" - Coco Lee
8/10
I really need to be in the mood for Coco Lee when I listen to her. I mean her songs are alright and she's got an amazing voice, but it doesn't seem like she puts out 100% in her songs

Karn Evil 9 (Part 1) - Emerson Lake and Palmer (ELP)

8/10 The beat, the lyrics and the whole song is really good. It's just a little too "jazz hands" for me sometimes. Best line: "7 virgins and mule. Keep it cool. Keep it cool." hehe

"Dangerous Lovers" - Coco Lee
10/10
If I could, I'd probably pick this as my wedding song it's so beautiful

"Break it Off" - Rihanna
8/10
It's more sean paul than rihanna, but good dance music

"Come Clean" - Hilary Duff
8/10
The only song by hilary duff that I like, but I love the lyrics to it, plus it was the opening song to laguna beach

Fever for the Flava ~ by Hot Action Cop
9/10
First heard it on the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 Soundtrack Years ago, and it's also on American Wedding when Jim shaves his balls.

Boiled Frogs - Alexisonfire

9/10

A great song in general. It's got that up-beat tune which prevents any negative feelings for the duration of its playing.

Like My Style ~ by 50 Cent
7.5/10
One of sentimental value because it was our opening song we came out to for warmups my senior year of Varsity Basketball. Perfect intro song to run out onto the court to minutes before tip-off.

Back