What Are You Currently Listening To V2

"Ocean Avenue" - Yellowcard
9/10
I remember how popular this song was when it first came out, I heard it every day on the radio and now I'm lucky to every hear it!

Our Friend Lazarus Sleeps - I Am Ghost

10/10

This band is somewhat new to me, but I'm loving it. This song in particular. It's got an awesome guitar solo about 3/4 into the song.

"What's Your Fantasy" - Ludacris
8/10
I'm just in a rappin mood today, I don't normally like rap, but lately I've been listening to a lot of it!

Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank
9/10

This is an excellent album, almost as good as their previous one Good News for People Who Love Bad News on preliminary listens. Nice to see the great Johnny Marr in the band now too.

Girl on TV ~ by LFO
7.5/10
haha reminds me of my obsession with Kristin Kreuk from Smallville. :p

"I Belong To Me" - Jessica Simpson
10/10
I'm in love with this song today, I've always liked Jessica Simpson

No way back - Nujabes + Fat John
8/10
Really cool beat backdrops with no rap. Plus, its the Samurai Champloo OST

"Lucky" - Britney Spears
8/10
I used to love Britney, now this is the only song I can really stand to listen to

China Grove - Doobie Brothers

10/10 *drools* Huzzah for Doobie Brothers. They're best when played on roadtrips, just like Tom Petty is best played after a rainy day turns nice :D

Sexual Freak - George Michael

5/10

How is this on my playlist... not bad if you've not heard it since the initial release. XD

"Candy Shop" - 50 Cent
7/10
I'm still like in a rap mood for some reason, but the lyrics to this song are actually fun to listen to, makes me hungry for candy now

Cold ~ by Crossfade
8.5/10
Not bad at all. I got a few ringtones for it on my phone, particularly the last verse. Sweet song overall.

Situations - Escape the Fate

8/10

Decent song. Probably not their best, but it got me into them.

Back