What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Immortal - Adema

5/10

I'm really not particularly fond of this band. Though, this was promotional for Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, so that's why I loved it in the days of yore. Now it's just... bleh.

Broken (accoustic version) ~ by Seether
6.5/10
Not a bad song at all, and it's a toos up which is better between this one and the one featuring Amy Lee. Great lyrics, beat, and message.

^ I'd give that an 8. It's too good. :p

Our Friend Lazarus Sleeps - I Am Ghost

10/10

I've more than likely rated this before now, but I'm correcting myself. I lurve this stuff.

Understand - Asian Kung Fu Generation
8/10
Typical rock song with Japanese lyrics. I don't like calling it J-rock or else it gets lumped in with a lot of J-metal and thats not what it is.

"The Day That I Die" - Good Charlotte
8/10
Not a very happy song to think about it, but it's got a good beat to it

Starless - Crossfade

... whatever I rated it out of ten the last time.

A finer tune of theirs. It seems to be a good weekend-starter song.

Lost Prophets: Always Always

9/10

A track on their album that I hope doesn't get overlooked. The lyrics are great, and it's not a really heavy track. Btw, their latest album is fantastic; but that's just my opinion ;)

"All You Wanted" - Michelle Branch
8.5/10
Haven't heard this song in forever, but I found it on one of my older CDs that I burned a couple of years ago.

If You Believe - Our Lady Peace
8/10
They used to be one of my favorite bands a few years ago, but my taste has really changed. Its still decent alternative music though.

System of a Down- Lonely Day
8/10

It's System of a Down. Automatic awesomeness.

"Because of You" - Kelly Clarkson
10/10
Such a sad song, it always seems to get me teary eyed, and the music video makes me cry

"Dark Carnival of the Immaculate" - I Am Ghost

10/10

Ownage. It's my favorite band, soooo.... xD

Yea, it's good if you like Escape the Fate. 'nuff said.

Back