What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Ayumi Hamasaki

Bold&Delicious
8-10

This song is so much fun!And i dont even like gospel that much.

Title: "Maybe it's just me"
Artist: Butch Walker
Grade: 10/10
Reason: This is the type of hopeful romantic song tempered with sadness that reminds me of my last girl so darned much. It's like the song was written about my love life! Simple lyrics, good music, that's all there is to it.

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

Song Title: Hallowed Be Thy Name
Artist: Iron Maiden
Album Title: The Number Of The Beast
Genre: Heavy Metal
Score (xx/10): 10/10
Reason: This song epitomizes all that is heavy metal. It reminds us of a time when our favourite artist weren't all simply washed up drug addicted old farts. There are no words to describe the poetry composed by the perfect blend of the bass and electric. The harmony of the intricate lyrics with the accompanying music is priceless.

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

Artist:
George Harrison
Song: My Sweet Lord
Rating: 9/10
Reason: Great melody, great rhythm, great energy.
Everyone sings along to it.

Song Title: Devil & The Deep Dark Ocean
Band: Nightwish
Album: Oceanborn
Genre: Symphonic / Power Metal
Rating: 10/10
Reason: Nightwish is so damn good, I love their music so much! I can't wait to see them live in October :-D. Rock on!

Song Title: Theif's Theme
Artist: NAS
Album Title: Street's Disciple
Genre: Rap/Hip-Hop
Score (xx/10): 10/10
Reason: Nas' lyrics are poetry. Add that to the fact that the beat is "The Garden of Eden", this makes one orgasmic listening experience.

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

You Make me Real
The Doors
9/10

Awesome beat, catchy lyrics. And its teh Doors. So therefore its awesome .

The Phrase That Pays
The Academy Is...
8/10

It's got a nice beat to it, I love the intro, and the chorus is rather catchy. Definatley one of the best off the album, and I absolutely adore the lyrics.

Hell - Disturbed.
9/10
I really like this song. Their material doesn't really alter in much of their songs, but I quite enjoy listening to this particular song whenever it comes on.

Back