I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
10/10
Probably my favorite song right now, because I can really relate to it :/

Lazy Eye - Silver Sun Pickups
10/10
another one of my fave songs. i love the guitar in
it.

It's A Miracle --- Queen.
(I know, it's a miracle, innit?, not what you expect. :P)

10/10
Message is great, the song is great overall.

lol hey Warb your fave song!!!
Hey Jude - The Beatles
10/10
one of the best songs EVER. 'nuff said.

Inside of You - Hoobastank
10/10
haha... one of my other fave songs.
It's blatanly about sex, theres a story behuind why i like it too. see this guy i used to like had to come to my house to fix my computer and we went to pick him up, and this came on on the car ride home, and he started singing along. ao I had the guy i like singing a song that was blatantly about sex, in front of my mom... talk about embarrassing

Dog Fashion Disco: Pogo the Clown.

Just a jazzy, rock track about a clown that kills people! You dont take it seriously as its so damn funky!

The White Stripes - Icky Thump

A fine new album from Jack and Meg. Get Behind Me Satan was good but lacked something in places, whereas this one hits the mark more. Either way, they're in fine form - possibly their best since White Blood Cells.

8/10

Ready Steady Go!- L Arc en Ciel.
10/10
My Fave anime opening ever! It was Perfect for Fullmetal Alchemist! Not to mention its Hyde-sama

Band on the Run --- Wings.

I'd give it an 8 out of 10, but that's mostly because of my music preferences.
I gave it that score because I like the melody, and it's not too hardcore, which is great with me. :D

EDIT: Oh snaps! Ready Steady Go!
That's the Japanese rock one, no?
Awesome! :D

Shut Me Up ~ Mindless Self Indulgence.

10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another classic punk classic. Just gets you up and moving. And has one of the best lines ever ... "I like my coffee black just like my metal!"

Back