What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Ok, I'm noticing a lot of the posts are getting short again, I don't want to start deleting posts

Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown
10/10
this is my new favorite song. I don't like a lot of R&B and Rap artists, but this song has a great beat to it, I don't even listen to the lyrics really, just the beat.

Artist: 3 Days grace
Song: Time of Dying

For me it's a 10/10, since it has a good sound, words also match up and it has been used for a Zoro AMV on Youtube which I particulary liked, and it made me Dl the song. And it (relativly fast) found its way into my playlist. ^___^

Vredesbyrd-Dimmu Borgir

Reis deg opp
La oss bestride
Den tanke fra vår lend

Og dyrk
På en forbannet jord
En smertens ætt

For så og tynge
De barmhjertiges skjød
Som har tiltro til
Den sjeleløses brød

For den tro du besitter
Er intet annet enn avsmak og hovmod
Og din nøden etter viten
Er en overflod av hån og skjend

Smerten i mitt hjerte er ikke tørste
Etter himmelsk legeme

Ei er det sviktende søken etter englemakt
Det er ilden og den brenner
Det er bare det at du
Skjemmer for den

Ta del i skyldens skygge
Behag din sjel med syndens under
For hvor er vel du
Når lampen slukkes

Men døden kommer ei
Med vårt bud
Gjenklang fra den prektiges arv
Vil innfri det endelige forderv

Bring dom over andre en ditt eget hode
Der du gjemmer din skam i lovsang
Så skal du få smake frukten
Av din egen bortgang

Som en flokk av helveds opphav
Og forvaltere av foraktens sønn
Parerer vi deres list med avskyens prakt
Med beviset på vår tunge byrde
Ligger deres sinn i åndenød
Skamfert tilbake uten makt

Because the way Shagrath sings this song and the way the rest of the band plays makes this song an excellent choice.

Artist: Dr Dre
Song Title: The Watcher
Rating: 10/10
Reason For Liking: this song is a classic if you like hip hop it has a great beat and is kind of a chill out song but its just my opinion

im currently listening to
DMX ft Swiss Beats - Get it on the floor
10/10
Reasons for liking: great music and the lyrics are in perfect timing with the music

"When I'm Gone" - Simple Plan
9/10
I have not heard a new song from Simple Plan in a long time and I heard this on the top 40's hits and I think it was #2 and it really is good so I've been listening to it a lot

Song Title: When I'm Gone
Artist: Eminem
Rating: 10/10
Reason: a great song one of my favourites as he raps about his problems and it reaches out to you.

Umbrella - Mandy Moore
10/10

I like it more than Rihannas version, and her versions pretty kickass. So this one is just...brilliant ^_^

beautiful world- utada hikaru

Its utada, plus Eva song... even that aside, this songs makes me feel like no other song, Utada is amazing with this all.
So 11/10 folks.

Artist: Enya

Song: Evening Falls...

For me it's an awesome song, as it is the only calm song (I think) next to My immortal that I both I enjoy listening and puts me into a very cheerful mood. So 10/10 from my side =D

All Around The World - Coco Lee
8/10
Coco is just one of my favorite singers and actually one of my idols. I love both her chinese and english songs so of course I love this one.

Song: Dark Opera/Ave Satani (The Devil's Song)
10/10
Pretty cool song. Has the whole eerie chorus, kinda like One Winged Angel has (but alot spookier).

Back