What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Brave or Grave
Street Fighter Zero 3 OST
8/10
I like this song because I feel the tension this song gives off. But I hate it simply because it reminds how much I hate Bison's full-screen Psycho Crusher. (When I'm not using it)

KoRn ~ Too late I'm dead
10/10
Always listen to it when I'm depressed...Makes me take out the anger in me...It has lice lyrics, too...

Low - Flo Rida
10/10
Yeah I don't normally listen to this kind of music but it's so addicting! I can't help but dance to it, though I can't go that low

i bet you look good on the dance floor- Arctic monkeys
its a pretty silly song, but its good though

Michigan - Sufjan Stevens

It's not as good as Seven Swans or Illinois (and like the latter could do with some editing down) but it's still largely fine stuff from Sufjan Stevens. A whole album about a state, I always like ambition like that.

So Small - Carrie Underwood
10/10
Very good song, and I'm glad to see a country singer from American Idol. I hear this song all the time now since I think it's #1 on all the country stations here.

The Bird and the Worm- The Used

9/10 I love this song, but I don't like the screaming in it. Though it makes me think of a really freaky movie or something, kinda like Sleepy Hollow with all the fear I can feel emanating from the music.

Rock It - Coco Lee
8/10
It's my new favorite song right now. I go through favorite songs every week. It's not a popular song, but she's trying to make it big.

Dazed and confused- Led Zep
10/10
any LZ song gets a 10/10 from me, but dazed and confused is great, there arent many other guitarists who play with a violin bow

Winter - Joshua Radin.

10/10.

Probably one of my favourite songs. Very relaxing. I found myself skipping back to the start all the time when I was going to and coming back from work.

Painful - Yo La Tengo
8/10

Lovely album from a consistently great band. Glad I finally went back to get this earlier stuff of theirs after enjoying the more recent albums.

System of a Down - Hypnotized 9/10
one of my fav bands and it's a good song

Back