What Are You Currently Listening To V2

through the fire and flames-dragonforce
10/10
Herman li is the best guitarist ever, cept maybe hendixs but thats a given. anyway dragonforce manage to be nerdy with songs that seem to be written about lord of the rings but also insanely awesome

I am the resurrection - Stone Roses 9/10

It just happens to be the song that is playing on my Stone Roses album & its also my favourite by them. Reminds me of my ex or rather how I feel about him lol :wacky:

Yo La Tengo - I Can Hear the Heart Beating As One

10/10

Their best album, beautiful music throughout and one of the most lovel songs of all time in Autumn Sweater.

Piece of Me - Britney Spears
9/10
I have to say it's the only song from Britney that I even think is good. I like how she puts attitude into the song.

Figaro - Luciano Pavarotti

Mod Edit: Please add a little more effort to your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Lust A Prima Vista" -- The Spill Canvas

*Mod Edit*
Please read first post of thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Free and Easy - Dirks Bently
8/10
Another country song that I love to listen to, and my favorite song by this artist. I saw him a couple of years ago in concert and fell in love with him.

Mirrors - Motoo Fujiwara / Tales of the Abyss OST

It's something nice to listen to while sitting in this chair and doing absolutely nothing while reflecting back on moments of the game.

That song is so great. I love it! Reminds me that part of the game! ;w;!!

Cryin' - Aerosmith
9/10

This is - by far - my favorite song of Aerosmith (with Jaded). The lyrics and the music is so nice, totally love it!

Clumsy - Fergie
6/10
This song gets so annoying after a while. I think she's a great singer, but this song is just a mess at times I can never follow it and it just doesn't make sense.

Through Fire and Flames - Dragonforce
10/10
Amazing guitaring. If only i could play it on Guitar Hero 3 x[

A Real Fine Place to Start - Sara Evans
9/10
Love this song, probably one of my favorite in my top 10, definitely my most listened to.

"aura" from .hack//SIGN

8/10

I don't know who the actual singer is or if that's the actual title, or anything like that, but it has a nice tune.

Although the lyrics are rather dark. However, it's within the context of the anime, which had a somewhat darker tone to it anyways.

{Quite on topic *points above* *cough*}

The General by Dispatch

10/10

Its such a freakin' awesome song (with a particularly good memory for me) and has good lyrics, acoustic guitar and just overall feel...
I listen to it once a day and keep humming/singing it all day.

Tales of Destiny Premium soundtrack - Final Act

I really fucking sweet remix of Final Act from the Tales of Phantasia.

Apologize - One Republic
9/10
Love the remix to this. The guys got a really good voice and its got a nice little beat to it. Nice Piano in it too.

Naihi Shinsho - ONE OK ROCK
10/10

I've never heard before about this group until a friend send me this song. It's just great! Everytime i heard it, i have to play it more than once!

Last edited:
{Quite on topic *points above* *cough*}

Hey! I said I didn't know, it can't be helped *pouts*

Athena by Abingdon School Boys

9/10

It's a J-Rock song, and sounds very good. It's has a good rhythm and the instruments barely have an techno enhancements, which I appreciate.

im listening to 2 atm

kool aid in my cup
6/10
i dont know who does it, its an odd song but not bad

do you really want to hurt me- culture club
6.5/10
boy george actually has a nice voice and music is ok

Back